ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

"bhabhi aap thak gai hongi chaliye me aapko apke room me chod deti hoon."shifa said.rushda nodded.

They took rushda to the hanan's room.when rushda entered in the room.she look at the interior it was beautiful and complete black.like rushda want.

"sorry bhabhi bhai ka room na koch jayada hi black hai vo obessed hai iss colour se.."nisha said.rushda nodded.

They made rushda in the center of the bed.she was confuse what's going on she was sitting with her veil on.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ●

"me yaha kyu betha hoon or vo bhi vapis se iss ghunghat me yaar ye bohit exhausting hai."i said while playing with my fingers.

"and ye log yese kyu behave kar rahe hai jaise meri suhagraat ho."i mutter.but then i realise that today is my first night.

"tension lene ki koi jaroorat nhi hai rushda vo koch nhi karega usse bhi pata hai ye illegal hai."i said to myself.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

When someone came in the room and it was hanan.he freezed for a moment after seeing his wife on his bed.but he just rolled his eyes and went towrds big dressing table.

And then came back towards his bed and throw a red velvet colour box in rushda's lap."ye muh dikhai uske liye jiska muh dekhne ka mujhe koi shouq nhi hai."hanan said in mocking tone.

"ha to mujhe bhi apna chehra dikhane ka koi shouq nhi hai khas kar tum jaise akdhu ko."rushda said while raising her veil from her head completely.

hanan looked at her in shock.and rushda see his face for the first time.they both lost into each other eyes.

But rushda cleared her throat."suno pehli baat mere saath pange mat lena."rushda said looking into his eyes directly.hanan glared at her."ha to tum tayaar ho gai itni si umar me shaadi karne ke liye hhhh itni jaldi thi bacche paida karne ki."hanan said with a smirk.rushda looked at him in shock like rushda life gone upside down.

"don't expect anything from me."hanan said while going towards his dressing room.which was really big."oh really like i was expecting or ha mujhe bhi itni si umar me shaadi karne ka shouq nhi hai."rushda said while mocking.

Hanan came towards her and hold her jaw tightly."don't dare to talk to me back or raise your voice infront me understand."Hanan said it while looking into her eyes with anger that he even forgot that he was hurting her.

Tears glistens in rushda's eyes.with her full force she pushed him."mujhe baaki ladhkiyo ki tarah mat samjhna aai."rushda said furiously and get up from king size bed and ask him with tears in her eyes."dressing room."hanan point toward dressing room and rolled his eyes.

Rushda went toward dressing room.and went inside the dressing room.she close the door of dressing room with a thug.