ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35

Rushda went inside room with a angry pout.she came inside room.and climb on bed and laid down on the bed.and tried to sleep.she tried so much but can't.she was feeling uneasiness.

She got irritated and get up from bed and went outside of the room and saw that hanan was standing infront of mirror wall and seeing outside.she walk towards him and hugged him from behind.

And hide her face in his back.hanan smile.and said."what happen." "Nothing."rushda said while hugging him tightly.hanan smiled again and hugged her and took her in his embrace.

"What happen hmm."hanan ask in his soft voice "mujhe neend nhi AA Rahi."rushda said and snuggle in his embrace more.hanan chuckled and pick her up in koala style.rushda snuggle up in his neck.

Her small small actions give him peace.he went towards his chair and sat on it with rushda and start to work on his laptop.but after sometime he heard some soft snores.

Hanan smile and continue his work.

●ɪɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ●

Hanan was still working on something and his wifey was still sleeping in his embrace peacefully.and hanan was so engrossed in his work.

After sometime he close his laptop and look at his wifey who was sleeping in his embrace.he looked at his wristwatch and its already time of lunch.so he thought to wake her up from her beautiful sleep.

"Kitten."hanan said softly.but as always rushda didn't wake up.so hanan bite her cheek.rushda winced in her sleep and start to rub her eye.but when she open her eyes she saw hanan too close her which make her stop in his position.

"Hanan."she whispered his name.hanan looked at her and licked his lips.rushda was looking at her but.she stopped on her place when hanan smile turned into smirk.rushda eyes widened.she looked away with her flustered face.

But hanan burst into laugh."shakal dekho apni."hanan said while laughing.rushda looked at him in disbelief."yaar bohot gande ho tum me vo nhi soch Raha tha Jo tum soch rahe the."rushda said while hitting his shoulder with her small fist.

Hanan stopped laughing and looked at her."and me kya soch Raha tha."hanan said and look in her eyes straightly.rushda looked at him in confusion.then understand his meaning."yaar gande bohot ho tum."rushda said and looked away.

"Ham gande ho Gaye ab hhh khod ki soch me khot or mujhe bol rahi hai."hanan said in teasing tone."tum hato or mujhe jaane do."rushda said and get off from his lap.but hanan was looking at her at her small figure for real she was looking like a kid who was wearing his tripple size cloth.

Rushda went inside the room.And hanan behind her."lunch time ho chuka hai kya khana hai me mangwa deta hoon."hanan said while looking in his phone."mujhe khana hi nhi hai."rushda said and pass him a glare.

"Khane pe kisi ka gussa nhi nikalte begum."hanan said and looked at her."nhi khana na mujhe.or ha mujhe Ghar chod do."rushda said and get herself in duvet.

Hanan sighed.she is really stubborn.hanan didn't said anything and went outside of the room.rushda looked at him in disbelief.and stand up on the bed on her knees.she get off from her bed and follow him with her fierce gaze.

Hanan was sitting on his chair and seeing something in his phone.rushda walk towards him and snatch his phone.but hanan didn't said anything and looked away like he was ignoring her.rushda looked at him in disbelief.

"Mere ko Ghar jama hai."rushda said again.hanan didn't replied back."oye hello kaha hhhhh me yaha pe bol raha hoon koch reply naamak chiz hoti hai na iss duniya me."rushda said.

But hanan still ignored her and looked away.his lips make a thin line from stopping himself from laughing."hanan."rushda said and cupped his face in his small hands and pout.hanan was looking at her.her small pout.for real God sent a blessing to him

"yaar sun to lo."rushda said while pouting."ahah ha ha me sun raha hoon."hanan said with a smile.rushda sighed out and said."mujhe bhook lagi hai koch order karo."rushda said amd fold her hand on her chest.hanan raised his eyebrow."abhi to tumhe bhook nhi lag rahi thi."hanan ask with a smirk.

"ab lagi hai mujhe to kya karo me hhh."rushda said and made a tight lip smile.hanan just rolled his eyes and took his phone and start to order food."sacchi me kar raha hai kya ye."rushda thought to herself.

She peek in his phone and yes hanan was ordering food.hanan looked at her and eyed her."what."rushda shook her head and went back to room.hanan just smile at her antics.

After sometime food arrives and hanan call rushda.rushda came out and saw hanan was serving food.but rushda wasn't in mood of eating.she walk towards him and smile hesitantly.

"sit"hanan sais in his cold voice."such a bipolar."rushda mumble."kya kaha tumne."hanan ask."nhi nhi me kya kahunga baith raha hoon abhi."rushda said and shool her head."hmm."hanan just hummed.

______________________________________

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ᴡᴇʟʟ ɢᴜʏs ɪ ɢᴏᴛ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ.ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴛᴏʀᴄʜᴇʀ.ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏʙɪʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏᴏᴏʜᴏᴏ.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɢᴜʏs ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴜᴄᴋs.ᴍʏ ᴇxᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ.sᴏ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇʀs ᴘʟᴢ ᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ.ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ɴᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛs ᴏɴ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ғᴏʀ 1ᴋ+ ᴠɪᴇᴡs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ғᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ᴡᴇʟʟ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴘᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(⑅•ᴗ•⑅)