ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

Hanand shout while holding rushda in his arms.hanan's eyes were widened.everyone was shocked."pa...pani lekar aao."hanan shout while tapping rushda's cheek.

For the first time he care about someone.shifa ran towards kitchen and come back with a glass of water.hanan took it quickly and start sprinkling on rushda's face.

rushda didn't open her eyes.hanan pick her up and run towards his room everyone ran behind him."rushda meri jaan ese mat darao."hanan mutter in worried way.

He took her inside the room and make her lay on the bed.saad had already called their family doctor."nakhre to dekho iske."merwa said in mocking way.

hanan's eyes went darker he was feeling like he is going to kill everyone if something happen to rushda."puppo nikal jaaiyr usse pehele me koch esa kardu jo kisi ko bhi pasand na aaye."hanan said while gritting his teeth.

"kyu bhai hamare bhai ka ghar hai."merwa said in her attitude."nikal jaao merwa."baba said in his cold voice."bhai."merwa looked at baba with shocked face.

"bhai ye kya kah rahe hai aap."mehrnaaz said in shock."baji aap abhi chali jaaiye baad me aa jaiyega."chachi said making puppo understand.

On other hand hanan was going mad because doctor didn't came till now."doctor kaha hai."hanan shouted."bhai vo aa rahe hai bas paach min me."kabir said while making him understand.

Hanan looked toward rushda's unconscious body.but suddenly doc came which make hanan come back from his own thoughts.

"kya hoa."doc ask while checking rushda."doc ye apne aap hi unconscious ho gai plz dekhiye na kya hoa hai."ammi said worriedly.

"plz aap log bahar chale jaaiye thodi der ke liye itne saare logo ka hona exhausted ho raha hai."doc said."me nhi jaa raha."hanan said while shooking his head.

"hanan tum kyu."doc ask hesitatingly."biwi hai meri me kyu jaao aap log. Jaaiye yaha se."hanan said while holding rushda's hand and kiss her hands knuckle.

"accha ham jaate hai."aalia said.and they all went outside of the room.hanan eyes was only on the rushda.his heartbeat was beating like drum.

"hanan ye stress le rahi hai bohot jayada."doc said in her serious tone.hanan looked at her with frowned eyebrows.

"hanan suno iska bp down tha vo bhi itni si umar me or ye shaadi matlab tum dono bacche ho abhi.uske upar stress hai hadd se jayada jo ki iski health ke liye accha nhi hai."doc said while making him understand.

Hanan was just listening her."she need love and care and ya she is in depression she want love she always talk with herself which become hobby.she is living with you all but she isn't feeling anything."doc said.

Hanan was trembling from inside."try to ask her don't force her because small small things stay inside her head which make her stress out.or ye ab se nhi bohot pehele chal raha hai try to understand her.plz."doc said.

Hanan was shocked.he was like what's happening."mene ise inject kar diya hai das min me ith jaayegi."doc said and start going outside of the room.

a tear fall from hanan's eyes unknowingly.he looked away he also don't know why but her silence making him irritate.

He is getting Obsessed with her smile , her bickering , her teasing way , her everything.but the biggest thing she is in depression.hanan was just thing this when he felt tight grip on his hand.

Rushda open her eyes with a jerk and look around.hanan hugged her tightly.and start kissing her whole face.and at last join his and her forehead.

"ese mat dara ya karo marr jaonga me kisi din."hanan whisper.rushda looked at him in shock."hanan."she cupped his face with her small hands."what happen."she ask cutely.

Tears glistens in hanan's eyes for the first time in his life he is crying.he hugged her.and hide his face inside her crook of her neck.

Rushda caress his head."hanan what happen."rushda ask softly."koch nhi."hanan said while tight his grip on her waist."hanan tum esa behave kyu kar rahe hoo jaise mere ko koch ho.."before rushda completed her sentance hanan kissed her passionately.

Rushda eyes went widened but slowly she melt in his touch and kissed him back for the first time.hanan groan when she started to move her lips on him.

He was feeling extreme pleasure.he bite bottom lips and suck it hardly.after sometime hanan broke the kiss.and looked straightly in her eyes.

And smirk.join their foreheads.and said."mashallah."rushda blushed on his words.

But hanan looked in her eyes and find she was looking happy with him.then what is eating her."butterfly."hanan called her with new nickname.

"hmm"rushda hummed."sach batana koch hoa hai kya tumhare past me."hanan asked softly.but this question make rushda confuse.

"matlab."rushda said with a confused face."butterfly me force nhi karunga magar plz for me tell id something happen in your past or something which make you stress out."hanan ask softly as much he can.

"hanan faltu ke question kyu kar rahe ho."rushda said while looking away."look at me."he said while grabbing her cheeks which make her pout.

"plz."hanan ask again soflty."hanan plz"rushda muffle.hanan left her cheeks and said."tell me."this time hanan ask dominantly.

"hanan koch nhi hoa me sach kah raha hoon sacchi me."rushda said while making him understand that nothing happen.from her inside she was feeling that something is eating her which is making her incomplete.

"butterfly i have my own ways to find out but i am asking you because i want you to tell me by your own."hanan said softly.

Tears welled her in eyes.her past came infront of her eyes like flashback.her crying , her silent screaming , breakdown , comparisons , feeling humilated , want to kill herself , cheated by her past friends , trust issues , her innocent nature make her like this.she always trust on everyone but everyone leaves her.

Tears start to flow through her eyes like pool.she chuckled in mocking way."kya batao me hhhhh."rushda said.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)