ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24

Hanan looked up when rushda called her."tumne meri first kiss chura li."rushda said dramatically.hanan looked at her with unbelievable face.

"tum sacchi pagal ho na.girne ke baad tumhare sar par gehri chot padhi hai lagta hai me doctor se appoimmemt leni padhe gi."he said while putting ontimenet on her hand.

"kyu me kyu pagal hh koi or hoga peheli baat yaar meri first kiss chura li matlab."rushda said dramatically.hanan looked up with darkened eyes and ask."kyu me nhi chura sakta to kon kar sajta hai ye."hanan said in his deep voice.

"matlab koi bhi ho sakta hai."rushda said unknowingly but didn't know what will happen.hanan pulled rushda on his lap from bed.rushda eyes widened.

"pagal vagal ho kya."rushda said while getting up from his lap.hanan pulled her again and said while straightly looking into her eyes."rushda hanan baig is only mine , mine to care , mine to love , mine to claim , mine to ruin , mine to fu*k."he said in his deep voice.

V

Rushda was looking at him with her widened eyes like" what he is saying what happend to him why he is behaving like this".rushda think to herself.

She came back to her senses and pushed him away and get up and run away from their after taking her showl.

But hanan realise what he was doing.

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ●

I touched my lips and think."i kissed her."i was in shock."whar the hell happend with me.for real." "i didn't get possessive and cared about anyone them why her."i questioned my self.

"DO I LOVE HER"this question roamed in my mind like bullet train.

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ●

I touched my lips."what the hell happend to him.yaah allah.usne mu...mujhe kiss kar liya matlab sacchi me."i thought to myself.

"allah me kya karo usne kiss kyu kara."i think to myself while panicking.and then aalia appi came and ask."rushda tera cehra laal kyu ho rakha hai hmm."aalia asked.

How i tell her what the hell happend in the room.i looked at her nervously."koch nhi appi bas vo ese hi."i said."ese hi ya blush hai hmm."she said with a teasing tone.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

But when hanan passed by them.and rushda and hanan make a eye contact."bhabhi vo chodiye me aapko ye bolene aai thi ki sab aapko niche bola rahe hai."aalia said.

"ha chalte hai."rushda said nervously.
With talking each other they went downstairs and then in dining room.

They both went down and entered in large luxurious dining hall."asllam vallaikum."rushda salam everyone.and sat down beside hanan.

They all started to eat and rushda wasn't because she was really nervous."mmm bhabhi khana bohot accha bana hai."saad said.

Rushda eyes widened."what."she mumble.she looked at hanan was was busy at eating his food completely ignoring rushda.

"hmmm khana to accha bana hai lekin itna bhi nhi."merwa said in mocking way."usse kya lena dena khana khane layak hona chahiye mene ye kar liye vo hi bohot hai."rushda mutter and begin to eat but hanan heard what she said and smile at her talks.

everyone was talking and eating peacefully.and enjoying the luch after that hanan all men of the house left for work.

Rushda was in her room and lying on the bed and thinking. that she made food and everyone liked it which make her smile.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)