ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

For real it was rushda worst experience in her school she was feeling like dying she don't know what's going on.she really didn't know.

Even when her friends ask why are you wearing makeup she don't have any answer of their questions.

Her mind was a mess up she was feeling worst.she was just praying to allah.that this is worst thing she ever think.

Even her friends tell that a boy around 20 came with bodyguards he was looking so rich and handsome.all 12 standard girls were drooling over him.and she just came here to talk to our teacher about you.

And also in class when rushda was studying everyone was just looking at rushda.which making rushda uncomfortable.

Rushda and adiba study in same school so they can talk to each other.

When adiba came to rushda's class and saw rushda she looked at her in confusion."rushda."adiba said.rushda looked up and saw her sister standing infront of her.

"ye kya holia bana rakha hai."adiba said.rushda all friends were looking confused like whats happening here.

"behan kya hogaya bole gi."adiba ask again."class me jaa apni."rushda said in low tone."abe bolegi."adiba said."areee ja yaar kyu irritate kar rahi hai."rushda yelled at adiba.adiba flinched slightly

"oye teri behan ko subah se hi dohre padh rahe hai hoa kya hhh."vanshika said while rollinh her eyes."

Adiba looked at rushda with a weird expression.

●ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ●

"koch nhi chalo ghar nhi jaan kya late ho rahe hai hum."adiba said while changing the topic.

After school they all came out from the school and rushda saw a luxurious car were standing outside of the house and 2 more car was also there.rushda looked at that cars in confusion but when a boy came out from the car.rushda got shocked because it was hanan.

Rushda looked away because she don't want him to see her.she his behind leena and said."chale." "ha chalte hai vaise bhi time ho raha hai."vanshika said.

They just started to walk when somone holds rushda's hand.she closed her eyes tightly."kaha."hanan asked in his cold voice.

"Oo bhaiya ye kya kar rahe hoo chodo haath uska."yogita said while taking my hand from his grip but hanan grip got more tight.

because hanan could say anything rushda said."chale." "hmm."hanan replied in his cold voice.

They started to go from there but leena said."abbe hai kon ye."adiba laughed nervously."bhai hai."adiba said."ha to bhai hai yo ek hi behan ko lekar jayenge dusri vali kaha mar gai."ananya said."abbe ghar nhi jaana kya dekho time ho raha hai chalo."adiba said while trying to change the topic.

"matlab koch bhi kaisa bhai hai yaar."leena said and start walking even though they all find this really odd.

On the other hand hanan took rushda to the car.and they both sat inside the car.hanan open the partition of the car.