ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Rushda looked at him in confusion."ooh hello bohot ho gaya ha me nhi pehan raha dupatta vupatta koi."rushda said while showing her hands.

"tum mere ko disobey karne ki sochna mat me vo sweet sweet ladhko ki tarah nhi hoon."hanan said in his cold voice and fierce eyes.

"jaake dupatta dalo."hanan said while looking away."mere pass dupatta vupatta nhi hai."rushda replied him back."cupboard me hai tumahre."hanan said while showing his darkened eyes.

Rushda left from there to the dressing room.tears were rolling down through her cheek.she was thinking that it was more better in her own home.he is really a bipolar.

"poora din nahi hai mere pass."hanan shouted.rushda wipe her tears and went to take dupatta she took one black showl and put it on her one shoulder.

Rushda came out of the dressing room.she completely ingnore hanan presence and was going towards door and try to open it.

But it wasn't opening.hanan was observing her every move.hanan came and open the press the door button.Rushda looked at his with ooooo expression.

"chalo."hanan said.rushda hanan came out of the room after getting ready.and they went down for breakfast.

"asllam vallaikum"rushda and hanan said at one time and both make eye contact.

"aa gaye mere bacche kaha the tum log hmm."ammi asked."koch nhi ammi vo thak gaye the na kal isliye late uthe the."hanan said while looking at rushda.

"batao allah nai dulhan or sar par dupatta tak nhi hai."badi puppo said while mocking rushda.rushda looked at her in confusion.

"puppo mene kaha tha usse."hanan said while taking stand for rushda.

"koi baat nhi mehrnaaz nai hai vo pata nhi hai abhi dheere dheere samjh aayegi ghar ki riwaaz."baba said.

"tum log betho or breakfast me lagati hoon."ammi knows that rushda isn't type of girl.and she know that she was hurted by the words of mehrnaaz That's why she tried to cover up.

All youngsters were eating their breakfast."or bhabhi kaisi thi last night."saad ask with a smirk.hanan coughed of his food."aram se."rushda said lowly.

"khana khale kabhi tujhe batao."hanan said while drinking water."kyu bhai pooch hi to rahe hai bhabhi aap inhe chodiye aap bataiye."kabir ask.

Rushda looking at him in confusion.hanan understand she didn't understand what they said."khana khao."hanan said to her."oho possessive."saad said.

"hmm kyu tu nhi hai kya."hanan said with a smirk and raised eyebrow.

Saad got silent and continued to eat his breakfast.

"hanan kal valima hai to aaj mere sath chalna thodi si preparation me dekh lena."chachu said."ji chachu."hanan replied and continue his breakfast.

●ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ●

Rushda was going inside their room.but shifa pulled her."bhabhi suniye aap nai dulhan hainas obvious koch to hoa hoga kal raat bataiye na."nisha said like she was expecting something from her."soye the ham bus."rushda replied simply.

"bhabhi sone se pehele koch dekhiye sharmaiye mat hamse ham koch nhi kahenge apni badi behano ki tarah samjhe hame."mahreen said.

"usse pehle mene kapdhe badle the or fir ham so gaye."rushda said."aree kya yaar bhabhi koch koch hota hai matlab koch to koch bhi matlab ek kiss bhi."shifa said in curiosity.

Rushda look at them in shock"kya bol rahe hai aap esa koch nhi hoa ek to itna akdu hai usse expect na karo koch bhi."rushda said like she wasn't expecting this.

"le bhai ab to biwi ko bhi koi umeed nhi hai unse.hayeee."aalia said dramatically.

"rushda."ammi called me.let me tell you they were in the kitchen basically."ji aunty."rushda ask."na aunty nhi ammi ammi bulao like shifa bulati hai."ammi said while caressing rushda's head.

"appi ek baat poochu."rushda ask."hmm bolo."vaise unka name kya hai jisse mera nikkah hoa hai."rushda ask.

"hhhhh."everyone looked at her in confusion."matlab bhabhi."shifa asked in confusion."unka name kya hai jinka mere sath nikkah hoa hai."rushda asked again.

"naam nhi pata aapko unka unhone ne introduce nhi karaya aapko hmm."ammi asked.rushda just shook her head."hanan hanan baig iss ghar ka sabse bada beta."ammi said while smiling.

"hanan baig."rushda repeat his name in her mind."rushda."ammi called her."ji."rushda replied."kaha khoi hoi ho aur ye anghoti kisne di hmm."ammi asked.

"vo h..hanan ne di thi keh rahe the ki muh dikhai hai."rushda said while looking at the ring."dikhana bhabhi."shifa took her hand and put it in her hand and start admiring ring.

"ammi ye wahi ring hai jo bhai jab hamare sath shopping par gaye the vaha se li thi."shifa said while smiling.
"kya."everyone start to look at the ring with excitement."bhabhi you know what you are really lucky bhai buy it 2 years ago he said that he'll make wear this ring who can take care of it."shifa said with excitement.

Still in rushda's heart she was thinking that"why he make me wear this ring? is he think that i can take of this responsibility?."

"yaar bhai chahe romantic na ho lekin mast jaroor hai."noor said while clapping her hands."accha accha pareshaan mat karo jao sab hmm."ammi said.

"rushda jaake rest karo hmmm vaise bhi tum thaki hoi ho."ammi said while tapping my cheeks softly."nhi ammi i am fine."rushda said cutely.which make everyone laugh at her cuteness.

"chalo jaao aaj maid bana degi khana."shifa said."or bhabhi aap hamare sath chaliye hame aapke baare me bohot khoch janna hai."noor said.while holding rushda's hand.

"ok let's know about each other."rushda said with a cute giggle.everyone laugh at her cuteness.ammi was thinking."allah mere baccho ko hamesha ese hi hasta khelta rakhna."

"chale."shifa said."ha."rushda said with a smile.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇʀs ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)