ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43

Rushda heard some footsteps.she look back and saw him standing with a smirk."hanan."she Whispered.hanan looked at her and his smirk got wide.he walk towards her.

He sat till her height."sweetheart you shouldn't have done this."hanan said while tracing gun on her jawline.rushda looked at him in terror.rushda step back and stand up.she was almost lost her conciseness."hanan."she said with her trembling lips.

Hanan just smirked.he walk towards her more.he was inches away from her face."why did you came out of the haveli."hanan said in his coldest voice."why."he said while grabbing rushda waist with his one hand and pulled her towards him.

"they tried to touch you na."hanan said in his deep and dark voice.rushda looked at him with her scared eyes.hanan put gun on her head.but then she heard a gunshot again.she opened her eyes slowly.and look that hanan shoot that other boy he was laid on the ground with a pool of blood.

Rushda started to feel nausea.she struggle in hanan's grip.but hanan's got tighten around her."hanan leave me."rushda mutter and tried to push him.but it didn't affect hanan even a little bit.and rushda loses her conciseness.

He pick her up and pointed his gaurds to take care of them.hanan walk towards his black Mercedes who was shining in the moonlight.hanan made rushda sit on the front seat and sat on his seat.

He looked at her with his darken eyes."make the jet ready."he called someone and cutted the call.he drive his car faster and faster.behind him there was more gaurds then before.

Hanan stopped his car and looked at rushda who was unconscious."you did so wrong little kitten you should've thought for more than 100 time before coming in my territory."hanan said in his dead tone.

Hanan came out of the car and saw more than 100 gaurds was there and bowing him.he poke his cheek and went towards rushda's side and pick her up in bridel style."sir your jet is ready."someone said."hmm."hanan just hummed."sir your father is calling."that person said."cut the call."hanan replied.

Hanan went towards his jet and went inside of it with rushda.he made rushda laid on the bedroom of the jet comfortably.and came out."sir jet is ready of take off."pilot said."hmm."hanan just hummed.

Jet take off.and hanan smirked."for real kitten you can't handle my obsession for you , you can't."hanan said with a smirk.