ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40

"hanan besharmo ki tarah haso mat batao ye kaise hoa."rushda said while touching his lips."koch nhi bas ese hi lag gai thi."hanan said with a smile."hanan tum pagal ho kya tum seriously sochte ho ki mujhe pagal bana doge."rushda said while blowing towards hanan lip.hanan was just adoring her.

"hanan tum ladhke aayr ho kya."rushda said and again blow."hmmm."hanan said and twitch his lips in a smirk."dard ho raha hai kya."rushda asked softly.her eyes was stuck on his wound.but hanan eyes was stucked on her.they both make a eye contact and get lost on each other eyes.

But rushda press hanan's wound and hanan hiss in pain."hato me dawaai laga deta hoon."rushda said and get up from his lap.she shook ber head and went inside bathroom and come back with first aid box.

She took out ointment and took it on her finger."look at me"rushda said and make hanan look up by holding his chin up.she put ointment on his side lip softly."dard nhi hota na tumhe."rushda said and scold him for being careless."abhi mujhe daat rahe the lekin khod itne careless ho."rushda said while putting ointment.

Hanan was just adoring her.and nodding his head like child."hogaya."rushda said."kya itni jaldi."hanan said and look at her."ha ruko don't tell me ki kahi or bhi lagi hoi hai."rushda said and point her finger towards him.

Hanan show his both hand knuckles."yaah allah hanan ye kya kar rakha hai tum ladhke aaye ho na me bata raha hoon me saad bhai se pooch loonga or agar tum sacchi me ladh kar aaye na to me baba se keh donga."rushda said and sit on the floor and took his big hand on her small one.

She start to treat his hand but hanan was just adoring her with a smile.rushda was blowing his hand wound.hanan just smirk and rise his one eyebrow."ho gaya."hanan said and directly pulled her on his lap.rushda flinch when he pulled her suddenly.they both make a eye contact.

"vaise itna khayal kyu rakha jaa raha hai hhh."hanan asked with a smile.rushda just looked at him."kyu apne shouhar ka khayal rakhna bura hai."rushda said with a smile.hanan looked at her in adoration."hayeee jaan le logi tum meri."hanan said and put rushda's hand on his chest.

"hanan mohobbat kaise hoti hai."rushda ask him and straightly looking in his eyes."mohobbat , ho gayi hai kya tumhe."hanan asked with a smile."hmm."rushda said and get up from his lap and run away out of the room.for a moment hanan got freezed when he realise what she said she indirectly said."she love him mohobbat karti hai vo usse."

He smile like an idiot."hanan hanan mohobbat karti hai voo tumse."hanan mind was shouting screaming in happiness.after sometime hanan calm himself and went to take a bath.

After he came outside in sometime.and saw his begum was roaming here and there in nervousness while biting her nails."kya hoa."hanan ask with a frown."kya karke aaye ho tum hhhhhh."rushda said and yelled at him.hanan just looked at her in confusion.

"hoa kya."hanan ask and rub towel on his head."hhhhh kya hoa tum kya gul khila ke aaye ho school me hhhhh baba bula rahe hai or bohot gusse me hai esa lag raha hai ki abhi koi halal hone wala hai or vo halal hone vale bakre tum hoo."rushda said furiously.

"oooo yani baba ko pata chal gaya."hanan said carefreely."hanan tumne kya kiya hai."rushda ask and twitch her eyebrows."koch nhi begum ham aate hai aap yahi rahiye."hanan sad with smile."sharam karo besharam insaan."rushda said and looked at him in disbelief."darr varr naam ki koi chiz nhi hai kya tumme."rushda said."no."hanan replied shortly and went out of the room and rushda behind him while looking at him in disbelief.

●ɪɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴏᴍ●

Hanan enter in the living room and behind him rushda enter there."ji baba."hanan ask without any hesitation."hanan tumhe pata bhi hai kya karke aaye ho tum."baba said furiously."ha pata hai me kya karke aaye hoon."hanan said in his cold voice while maintaining eye contact.

"hanan baig tumhe pata bhi hai vo ladhka kitni bori halat me iss samay icu me hai vo tumne itna kyu maaara hai usse."baba yelled at him which make rushda flinch which hanan noticed.

"baba aaram se bhi baat ki jaa sakti hai."hanan said in his cold voice."poocha mene koch kyu maara tumne usse."baba asked again but shout more.which make rushda flinched hard.and again hanan noticed but this time hanan replied back."meri biwi ke baare me galat bol raha tha vo kutta mannn to kar raha tha ki uski jubaan khich loon or kutto ko khila doo allah kasam agar kisi ne meri biwi ke baare me koch bola na me jaan se usse marne me koi harz nhi karunga."hanan roared like lion.

His roaring make rushda flinch badly and she was in the urge of crying."vo bachega to abbhi nhi baba aap jaante hai mujhe.mujhe meri chize bohot aziz hai to bhool kar bhi uske upar dekhne ke koi kosish nhi karta or vo sala meri biwi ke sath raat bitane ke kah raha tha me usse chodunga lagata hai aapko abhi vo icu me hain me me use bohot jald upar bhi bejh doonga fikr na kare aap."hanan said while growling and in the last last he said with a psycho smile.

And on the other hand rushda was trembling in fear everyone was present in the hall were seeing it but no one stepped in because of hanan aggressive behaviour.a sob left from rushda's mouth after controlling it for long time.hanan looked back.rushda gulp and took a step back.hanan took a step towards her but rushda stepped backward again.hanan took a sep forward with his dangerous eyes.

"rushda stop there."

______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ.ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ .ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.....(▰╹◡╹▰)