ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34

"bol tum hi the na."rushda said while seeing him with her narrowed eyes.hanan smirk."ooh so little princess got to know."hanan said while smirking.

"Yani tum hi the vo tu...m tumhe pata hai mene kitni practice kari thi exams ke liye mene kitni padhai ki thi or tumne sab do min me mitti me mila diya."rushda said while showing him her small finger.

Hanan got up from his chair and walk towards her.rushda step back back back and boom.when she tried to to walk more but wall was already there.hanan was bend till her level.ans make a eye contact."princess how many times I have to tell you that don't talk back to me."hanan said in his dark and husky voice.

"O really."rushda said.hanan smirk and gaze towards her lips.he lick his bottom lip.but rushda caught him."hanan hto."rushda said.but hanan is hanan he'll take whatever he want.he kissed her but softly.his actions always left rushda in shock.

But in his touch she melt and give up let him do whatever he want.hanan was kissing her slowly yet passionately.hanan was feeling heaven but when rushda didn't kiss back.he bite her lower lip harshly which cause blood out from her lip.

Hanan suck it.and sign rushda to kiss him back.rushda kiss him back.when she kiss him back hanan moan and insert his tongue inside her mouth.

Rushda moaned when he insert his tongue inside her mouth.after 10 min of hot session hanan leave her.he was breathing heavily.he was straightly looking her eyes.rushda was completely flustered.

She looked away."blushing"hanan said in teasing tone.rushda looked away."matlab tum shant nhi ho skte hhh."rushda said while looking away with her flustered face.

"Look at me."hanan said in his husky voice.rushda looked at him and give him a tight lip smile."boliye."rushda said in sarcastic way.hanan chuckled."itna gussa karna acchi baat nhi hai."hanan said while joining their forehead.

Rushda can feel his hot breath on her face.she was melting under his touch every time her body cheat her from melting in his touch."hanan."rushda called.hanan was already looking at her."chodo mujhe or Ghar bejho mujhe me nhi rah skhta yaha."rushda whisper she also don't know what's happening with her but she was craving for him.

Hanan was looking at her and then give some sloppy kisses on her jawline.rushda moaned under him."hanan."rushda moaned his name."you look so beautiful under me."hanan said while attacking on her neck.where he found his morning hickey.

Hanan plant a soft kiss there.he also don't know why but today he was loosing his control.rushda was moaning mess under him.she was looking so small under him like his gaint body was covering her completely.

"Hanan plz leave."rushda said while moaning because she was afraid if someone come and saw them like this.hanan looked at her and then licked his lips."hanan pagal mat bano plz chodo."rushda said while Breathing heavily.

Hanan sighed and backed away.like he was looking so hot in his messy condition.rushda was looking at him."loving staring me."hanan said with a smirk.

"Me jaa raha hoon."rushda said while going outside.hanan frowned.rushda tried to open the door but can't.she got confused and look at hanan who was smirking."hanan plz khol do me thaka hoa hoon mujhe change bhi karna hai."rushda said tiredly.

"Then go and sleep."hanan said without any hesitation."kaha yaar pagal panti na karo plz jaane do."rushda said irritatatingly."it has attached room you can go there and sleep there."hanan said went towards his seat and sat down and open this laptop.

"Oye me Ghar hi jaaonga."rushda said in her fierce voice."go darling you don't have any choice."hanan said while typing something in laptop."bipolar."rushda said and stomp her feet.but she thought something in her little brain.

"Mere kapde nhi hai hanan me Ghar jaaon phir hhh. Plz open the door.me in kapdo me thodi na rahonga."rushda said in her pleading tone."baby you can wear my clothes.take them out from cupboard and wear them."hanan said in his cold voice.

"Hanan plz don't be a sulky baby na."rushda said with her pleading eyes."are you going or not."hanan said and look at her with his cold eyes."yaar gazab insaan hai."rushda thought.rushda glare at him and went inside the room.

When she entered first she went towards cupboard and took black t shirt and black shorts.and went inside bathroom with a pout.after sometime she came back and saw herself in mirror.for real his clothes were covering her completely.

His shorts were like baggy pant to her and his t shirt was covering her hands.she wear his sleeper which was completely more big than her feet.she came out and saw hanan complete focus was on his laptop and his fingers were typing rhythmly.

She walk towards him and took his earpodes and glare at him."Mr hanan look I am looking joker in your clothes."rushda said with a pout and glare at him.but hanan was busy to check her out from top to bottom for real she was looking secducetress and cute at same time.

"O hello kaha tum jab dekho mujhe upar se niche tadhte rahte hoon mujhe Ghar bejh do me abhi bhi bol raha hoon hanan plz na."rushda said with her pleading doe eyes.which melt hanan from inside but not from outside.hanan was thinking something else.

"Mere pyaare shohar mujhe Ghar bejh do na plz."rushda said while clutching his arms.and start to cling on him."plz plz plz mujhe nhi rahna yaha."rushda was continuously saying this but it didn't affect hanan he continue his work.but after 20 min of clinging rushda got tired so she left from there to the room.

Because she know that there is no use of her pleadings."Allah kaisa bipolar shohar diya hai matlab abhi thodi derr pehele pyaar barsa raha tha or ab ek second me change ho Gaya."rushda thought to herself.

And on other hanan was chuckling after seeing her in his clothes.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ.ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.

(ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʜᴏʟʏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ɪ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.)