ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

●ᴀᴛ ʙᴀɪɢ ʜᴀᴠᴇʟɪ●

Hanan wake up at 10 pm and look around.but there no one but mess only.hanan looked at that flowers petals.and get off from the bed.

He went bathroom.after some time he came back from.bathroom and look at. His bed where rushda always sit and said him to change and he always tease her.

But now he can't tease her for 15 days. He took out long sighned.and went to dressing room to change.

●ᴀᴛ ᴀʜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ●

It was 10:15 pm and rushda was sleeping till now while hugging a pillow tighly."rushda rushda."adiba came and throw water jug on her.

rushda wake up with a jerk.and look here and there with cute expression and then adiba."tuuuuu kutttttiyaaaaaaaaaa ruk tu abhi."rushda said while getting off from bed and start to chase.adiba.

She was complete wet from water."kya hoa kyu subah subah hungama kar rakha hai."appi aske at look at rushda who was complete wet and chasing adiba."ruk tu pagal hai kya koi ese uthata hai kyaaaa subah subah."rushda yell."ruk ruk rushda koi baat nhi hhh."appi said while stopping me and laughing.

"yaar kya pagalo ki tarah hass rahe hoo jao yaha se me nhi karta baat."rushda said irritatingly."accha accha sun koi baat nhi chod usse gussa na kar ja change kar le hmm varna thand lag jayegi."appi said while giving me towel.

Rushda took towel and give a death glare to adiba and stomp her foot like baby.and went away.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ●

"Matlab mere saathi yaar."i thought to myself while rubbing towel in to my hair."yaar."i stomped my feet again like baby.

I went to change.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

●ᴀᴛ ʙᴀɪɢ ʜᴀᴠᴇʟɪ●

Hanan went out from his room.and said to his mom to clean his room because it look like a rose garden.

Hanan was doing his breakfast and and looking inside his phone.he was adoring Rushda photos and smiling."ha bhai kya hhhh bhabhi ki itni yaad aa rahi hai ki photos nuhar rahe hai unki."kabir said with a teasing smile.

"kya dikhao."shifa also came while running but hanan closed his phone hurriedly."kya bhandara batt raha hai sab aa rahe hai."hanan said while putting his phone inside his pocket.

"kya bhai yaar pyar kiya to darna kya."noor asked."thappad padhe to darna kya."hanan said with a raised eyebrow.

Like this their bickering went.

●ᴀᴛ ᴀʜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ●

Rushda had done her breakfast now she was studying because of her exam she have to give.she was going to cry because she can't concentrate on her study.and she was overthinking that if she fail.

She was trying again and again but can't concentrate.and she end up crying.tears were flowing but she was trying her best to study.she was complete irritate.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ●

"yaaaaaaaaaaaaah."my mind scream.tears were flowing through my cheeks.overthinking take over me.