ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

They went to rushda's room.they all make themselves comfortable."so bhabhi tell me what was your complete name."aalia asked."was meaning mera naam abhi bhi vahi hai rushda ahmed."rushda said without hesitation.

"rushda hanan baig."someone corrected her.they look back who is talking.it was hanan he came inside and went towards dressing room.
everyone was looking at him like he was ghost.

"what he did now."shifa asked with shocked expression."bhai."noor has also same expression."ham dusre room me chale hmm."rushda asked because it was so new for her.

"ok."they were going outside.when hanan called rushda."aree yaar matlab bhai ab kyu bula rahe hai."aalia said."jaan do rushda tum jaao."shifa said with a smile.

"yaar matlab he is really a party pooper."rushda mutter.and went inside the dressing room and they all went out from their room.

"kya hoa like pehele mere naam ke peeche apna naam laga diya ewai matlab koch bhi."rushda said like she don't like the way hanan corrected her.but suddenly hanan pulled rushda towards him and said."because you belong to me."hanan whispered in her ear.

hanan leave her hand and said."where is your phone."hanan asked in his cold voice."bipolar."rushda think to herself.

"kyu phone kyu chahiye."rushda said with a raised eyebrow."do min mera phone mera phone kaha hai."rushda asked while searching for her phone."hato yaa allah mera phone uske bina me to marr hi jaaonga."rushda said while searching for her phone.hanan was looking at her with an unbelievable face.

Rushda start searching her phone.but she didn't find it tears welled in her phone.after seeing tears in her eye hanan said."oh hello Liston ye raha phone tumhara mere pass."hanan said while showing phone.Rushda looked at him in anger and try to snatch it from him.

"pehele batao roh kyu rahi thi."hanan asked with raised eyebrow."pagal insaan ho kya kisi ka bhi phone kho jaayega khaas kar mere jaiso ka to rona to aayega na phone do mera idhar"rushda said with her cute anger eyes.

"mujhe bhi koi phone rakhne ka shouq nhi hai tumahara bas apna number dena tha tumhe kyunki tumhara koch nhi pata kahi bhi kho gai to vaise bhi itni choti si to ho tum."hanan said while laughing.

"tum tum ruko chota kisi kaha khod khambe jaise lambe ho or mujhe bol rahe ho hhh."rushda said while jumping to take her phone.

"de do yaar."rushda said while pleading."sorry mere samne ye tumhari cuteness nhi chalegi.kisi or ko dhondho."hanan said while looking away but inside he know only that he was going to die after seeing rushda's cuteness.

"yaar phone dedo plz jo tum kahoge vo karunga me plz."rushda said while joining her hands and showing her doe eyes.

Hanan cleared his throat."lo accha ye."hanan gave back her phone."thank god thank you i love you love you."rushda said unknowingly.hanan freeze in his position.but when rushda realise what she said to him.she looked at him in shock.

"sorry sorry mera vo matlab nhi tha sorry."rushda said and ran away from there.hanan looked at her running figure with shock.

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ●

My breath hitched when she said love you i know she said it mistakenly but why my heart is beating like drum.

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ●

"Yaah allah kya keh diya mene uss pagal ko yaaah allah me pagal ho jaonga clearchat kar sab koch apne mind me se."i thought to myself.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

●ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ.●

Again hanan waked up first and looked at rushda who was sleeping like baby.hanan get up slowly and went to get ready as you know today is his valima.

He get ready in his casuals and went came back and look rushda was sleeping till now.

"oh hello trouble maker wake up."hanan shouted.rushda wake up with a jerk and start breathing heavily."kya hoa."rushda ask hanan."koch nhi me bus utha raha tha tumhe."hanan said."hhh utha raha tha.tum pagal vagal ho kya."rushda yelled and took pillow and hit him with full force.

Hanan was laughing with his whole heart for the first time."tum tum has kaise rahe ho hhh sharam nhi aati bacchi neend kharab karte hoe."rushda said while hitting him.

"nhi mujhme koi sharam nhi hai sorry."hanan said with a smile.rushda looked at him with wide eyes and open mouth.

"chale jaao yaha se."rushda said while showing her finger.hanan join his finger with her and said."mujhe bhi yaha rukne ke iraade nhi hai."hanan said with a smirk."ye apni gandi si smirk na apne paas rakho or jaao yaha se."Rushda said irritatingly.

"me to jaa hi raha tha bas ye batana tha ki ready ho jao kyunki aaj valima hai or makeup artists aate hi honge samjh aai."hanan said while unfolding his finger from her.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)