ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

{ɪᴛ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ 1 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ sᴏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ sʜᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ.}

●ɪɴ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ●

Rushda remind hanan that he wake up her in morning early because she have to go to the school.and also hanan have to go to his college.

"oye trouble maker."hanan called her."hmmm."rushda said while rubbing her eyes."school nhi jana kya."hanan asked.rushda wake up with a jerk."yaah allah kitna time hoa hai."rushda said.

"6:30 ho rahe hai agar late nhi hona to jake tyaar ho jao."hanan said while combing his hairs."ruko tum kyu tyaar ho rahe hoo."rushda asked in confusion.

"mrs hanan baig i also have college."hanan said in sarcasm."ooooo"rushda just ooo and get up from the bed and went inside the bathroom.

Hanan was glancing her again and again.

After 20 min rushda came out and run towards dressing room and went to get ready.

After getting ready she came out.and look at hanan who was looking at her.and smile towards her.and rushda went towards her school bag and check is everything is inside it or not.

"chale."hanan asked."hmm."rushda just hummed out of nervousness."kya hao."hanan asked while raising his one eyebrow.

"koch nhi."rushda said nervously.hanan grab her forearm and make her look towards him."what happend."this time hanan asked in his Dominant voice.

"nervousness."rushda said and sit on the bed.hanan chuckled."yaar tum har rahe hoo sharam karo."rushda said.irritatingly.but hanan pecked her lips and said."it would be ok.if something happen call me hmm."rushda looked at him in shock what he had done.

And he didn't have any hesitation."chale."hanan said and wink towards her.

"hmmm."rushda hummed and smile.but inside she knows only how much nervous she is.

They both came out from the room.and as always everyone was ready for going to their colleges and school.when kabir said."bhai aapko tayaabbu bula rahe the office me kisi kaam se."he said while eating sandwhich.

"kyu."hanan asked in confusion."koi kaam tha unhe."kabir replied."hmm thik hai."hanan said and going to get up from his seat when rushda grab his hand.

Hanan looked towards her.and asked what happen."me kese jaaonga."rushda said."saad chod dega."hanan replied."ok."rushda leave his hand and pick a sandwhich and started to eat.

All youngters were ready for their schools and colleges.when merwa puppo came there and said."aree bhai nai dulhan hai ese jaa sakti hai bahar baig khandaan ki bhi koi ijzzat hai."she said while coming towards rushda.

All youngsters looked at merwa puppo with confusion.merwa looked at everyone said."aree matlanb rushda tu to nai bahu hai iss ghar ki or ese jaayegi bahar."merwa puppo said and took rushda from there.and everyone looked towards them.