ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32

Rushda went inside her school and saw that her friend were roaming in school playground.she smile and run towards them and hugged vanshika from behind.

And giggle.evryone looked at her in confusion."ha bhai kya hoa itni khoshi.hhh."Leena asked."koch nhi bas koshi hai aaj."rushda said with cheerfull voice.

"Ha bhai ab hame thodi na batayega koi.ham paraye ho Gaye na."yogita said and looked away."ooho baba. Yaar tum log bhi na insaan ab kosh hai to pareshaani dukhi hai to pareshaani."rushda said while pouring.

"Accha accha ab shaant ho jaao class me chale."ananya said."ok "rushda said and they all went in their class while laughing and talking.

But when rushda came in class someone pushed her.and she fall down.everyone looked at her in shock."nishaaa."Leena said furiously."oooh sorry me bhool gai thi yaha par koch log or bhi hai Jo iski tarah hai."Nisha said with her full of irritating attitude.

Rushda stand up and looked at Nisha with furious eyes"tamiz me rah Nisha faltu ke pange na le me teacher se complent kar dunga"rushda said again in angery tone.

"Oooh really Jo ladhko ki tarah bolti hai mujhe sikha Rahi hai kaise bolte hai."nisha said with a dirty smirk which rushda want to wipe from her face."oye tamiz me rahle nisha faltu ki ladhai mat ched."Anushka said in angery tone.

"Oo do min ye scarf kyu pehan rakha hai hhh."nisha said and took the scarf from rushda's neck."nisha chod kya kar Rahi hai "rushda said while trying to snatch the scarf from nisha's hand.

"AAA hha ye dekho iski gale par love bite besharam Naa itni si Umar me kya sugar daddy fhasa liya."nisha said with her dirty smirk.but rushda's eyes widened."kya bak Rahi hai nisha ki baate Naa kar ye bolte hoe sharm nhi aai kya kah....."Leena said to nisha but stop in her track when she saw rushda's neck.

"Ru...shda...."Leena eyes were widened.tears were in rushda's eyes not even her worst dream she is going to see this.nisha is rushda's biggest enemy.she knows that she'll do something.

"Rushda Teri neck pe koch hai."vanshika said while stuttering.rushda touch her neck a rear drop from her eyes."lo bhai dekho lagta hai sacchi me koi sugar daddy fhasa liya hai hhh slut."nisha said.

This time yogita slap her tightly on her right cheek.nisha face move on other side."tamiz me rah besharam ladhki Varna tamiz aati hai mujhe sikhni."yogita said while gritting her teeths.

"Ye kya chal Raha hai."suddenly teacher came and ask.everyone stand."miss rushda ne mujhe slap mara."nisha said innocently.rushda and her group look at her in shock."kya."teacher ask in confusion.

"Mam mene mara tha tappad rushda ke saath ye misbehave kar Rahi thi ye balki use dhakka bhi mara isne."yogita said while glaring at Nisha."mam no mene dhakka nhi Diya ise aap chahe class se poch lijiye."she said.

Mam ask from class and they all say "no rushda slap nisha yogita didn't."rushda looked at her class in shock.like they are taking side of a lair.tears who was in her eyes start to drop one by one.

"Rushd ye kya chal Raha hai hhhh tum kisi ko tappad mar Rahi hoo or tumhari galti koi or apne sar le Raha hai dosti ki vajah se."mam said in anger."miss...."rushda said while looking at her with widened eyes.

"Mam nisha jooth bol rahi....."yogita try to say something but mam irrupted in between."mujhe koch nhi pata rushda and nisha principal office chalo me tumhare parents ko bulati hoon vo bhi dekhe unke bacche kya karte hai yaha."mam said and took both of them in principal office.

Rushda's friends were behind them.they all reach till principal office.rushda nisha and mam went inside and they all were out.

"Good morning mam."mam said to principal mam."good morning what happened in this early morning."mam ask."mam rushda ne nisha ko tappad mara and Sara ilzam yogita pe daal diya ki usne mara hai."mam said while explaining the whole equation.

Whole time rushda was standing while her head was hung down."parents ko call kijiye inke."principal mam said and rushda's eyes widened."ok mam"mam said and call rushda's gaurdian.and rushda's gaurdian was hanan.

"Hello."a chill cold voice came from other side of call as you know that hanan was in his college sitting in Library and reading some books."aap rushda ke father bol rahe hai "mam ask."no I am her gaurdian why."hanan ask in his cold voice but he know that something is wrong.

"Plz aap kya school aa sakte hai."mam said."kyu kya hoa.is rushda is okay."hanan ask in worried tone."ji bas ek baar aap school aaiye."mam said and cutted call.

Hanan rushed from library and call his driver to take car out from parking lot.he came out and saw that as always his gaurds cars and his own car was ready.he sat in his car.his heartbeat was racing like marathon race.

After some time he reached in school he got down from car and 4 gaurds were behind him.he directly rushed towards principal office.when he was entering in the principal office.he saw that rushda's. Friends were standing outside and were looking tensed but he didn't gave them that much attention and went inside.

Every one was looking at him in shock.when hanan entered there the first thing he saw that there was rushda who was standing in the corner.But when rushda saw towards him with her red teary eyes.his eyes darkened.

He marched towards her and took her in his embrace.rushda hugged him tightly and start crying hard.he looked towards principal with his dangerous eyes.

But when nisha's father saw hanan there he stand up and bow towards him.hanan didn't even glance at him and directly took rushda's hand and walk towards chair and sat on it and took rushda on his lap.

"Kya hoa."hanan ask from principal in his dangerous tone and also caressing rushda's back so she can calm.drop of sweat fall from principal's forehead.

"I am asking something."

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)