ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42

"rushdaaa."hanan shouted and start to look for her here and there but didn't found her he called gaurds.a worried sigh was on his face."when is rushda."hanan said while gritting his teeth."everyone was standing silently.no on speaked up which make hanan angry
"where is sheee."hanan shouted in anger.everyone came out of the haveli.

"dhundo usse puri haveli me dhundo vo mujhe 5 min me chahiye yaha."hanan growl like beast."what happened bhai."saad asked looking at him in worry."rushda kaha hai."hanan ask him in his dead tone."bhai yahi kahi hongi aap pareshaan kyu ho rahe hai itna."saad said calmly."yahi kahi kyu hogi.vo mujhe 5 min me chahiye mere samne."hanan said and yelled at him.everyone was terrified.

everyone knows that hanan anger has been always on peak.all gaurds came and said."bade sain bibi puri havi me kahi bhi nhi hai."a gaurd said.everyone got worried."hhhhhh tum logo ko paise kis baat ke de raha hoon me."hanan growl."bhai shaant ho jaaye."kabir tried to make him calm but hanan was on his peak today.

"tum logo se ek 14 ki saal ki bacchi nhi dekhi gai hhhh."hanan said and grab one of the gaurds neck and start to make him choke."bhai chode usse."alll boys of the haveli make him away from gaurd."cctv camera check karo unki location hack karo unki."saad shouted.they all went to their security room.

"bhai aap calm rahe mil jaayengi bhabhi."saad tried to calm him but no today hanan is a beast and no one can calm him only his begum can calm him today he need her he want her just her for now to calm himself.

A gaurd came from somewhere and."bade sai.....n v......oo bi....bi.....na b..ahar.....gai.....ii ha...i men....e kosh.....ish .......bh...i kar..i unhe ......rokn..e ki lekin vo.....ma.....hi nhi."that gaurd said while Shuttering.

Hanan looked at him like he is going to kill him now.hanan stand up and went inside of the haveli everyone was terrified they all scared of hanan's anger.after came out of the haveli with a gun.after looking gun saad and said kabir run towards him to stop him."bhai rukkk jaye pagal panti na kare. "saad shouted but before he could say any further hanan sat in his Mercedes and drove off.

Three cars of gaurds were behind him.saad and kabir took their cars and follow him they try their best to stop him but hanan was stopping.it all dark outside and everyone was scared and more than them someone was dying to see his begum.hanan was all worried out he was loosing his shit out he was so much angry that much that he driving car on the highest speed.

●ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ●

Rushda was roaming on the unknown streets she don't know where is she where she is walking she was just walking and walking it was all dark and she was at silent road.she was walking.she was scared of dark.she was missing hanan really.a tear escaped from her eye."hanan."she mutter.

But she was also scared of going there back she was scared of hanan's behaviour earlier.she continued her walking.but when she found man was standing there she thought to ask him for some help.she just want to call muskan appi for now.

She walk towards him.but no he was not alone three more boys was also there.she collect her all strength and walk towards them.she gulp hard."exus...se me."she said while looking at them with her beautiful eyes who was shining in the light of moon her white anarkali was making her look like a angel there.

The three boys look at her."hmm."a boy just hummed."si..r ca..n y..u give me your....phon...e for a min."rushda said in a pleading tone.they all smirked."look who is she."one of the boy said with a smirk."wife of hanan baig who is a sinner a beast."that boy said and take light up his secret.

Rushda looked at them in confusion but again collect her confidence and said."sir i don't know who are you but can you just give me your phone for a min."rushda said with her trembling lips."ooo he got such a beautiful wife who even don't know who really he is."one of the boy said and chuckle and took secret from other one."see if you don't want to help me then don't but i really don't know who are you guys."rushda said with her trembling lips.

"oooo little kitten you've made stuck yourself in wrong place."one the boy said and chuckle."sorry but i don't think aap mujhe koi help de sakte hai me phir chalta hoon."rushda said while looking at them with her scared eyes but talk with them with in her fierce tone.

"hmmm ham help."he said."ham to talash me the kisi ki."other one said."kisi ki jo hamare bosss ko unki jagah vapis dila sakta hai."other one said."and now you are stucked here."and last one said.they all smirked and started to laugh like maniac.

One of them tried to come towards her tried to touch her but a bullet pass from rushda face so closely and directly hit the boy's chest.who was trying to touch her.rushda fall on the down she started to breath heavily.

But then she heard some foot steps.she looked back and saw him standing with a smirk.

______________________________________

ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ?ᴡʜᴏ sᴀᴠᴇᴅ ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ?

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʀᴇᴀʟ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ʜᴀɴᴀɴ?

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴏʏs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ.?

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ sᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀs ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴏʀ ғᴀɪᴛʜ?ᴡʜʏ ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ɪs sᴛᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ.?ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ.?

ᴡᴇʟʟ ! ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)