ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36

They both eat their lunch and after sometime they both left from home and reached home.

●ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ 5 ᴀᴍ●

Rushda woke up with an irritated face.she got her menstrual  and for real she was getting dead cramps.she was going to cry she woke up and changed.

Hanan was also woked up because he didn't find his comfort.he looked around with a frown face.but when he saw rushda coming out from washroom.her face was pale.

Hanan frowned growned.rushda came towards bed and sit on the corner and close her eyes tightly she was feeling immense cramps.a drop of tears fall from her eye.hanan's eyes widened.

He sat on the bed and ask."yaa rushda what happen."hanan ask softly.tears start to flow like holy river.hanan eyes widened more."bacche kya hoa."hanan said and took her on his lap."hmmm.what happen."hanan asked in his softest voice and hugged her and pat her back.

"koch nhi bas......vo......"rushda said with a hesitant look and tried to get up from his lap.but hanan tighten his grip."first tell me hmm what happen did you saw any nightmare."hanan ask and wipe her tears gently.

Rushda was hesitating don't know how to say to him.because she never discussed this type of this with any men."koch nhi bas vo ese his pet me dard ho raha tha."rushda said and tried to control her tears.she bit her lip to control her crying because she don't know how to say to him about her condition.

"me doctor ko call karta hoon."hanan said while taking his phone from night stand."nhi nhi."rushda yelled.hanan stopped for a moment."kyu."hana ask and put his phone back on its place."rushda hoa kya hai hhhh.pain ho raha hai na tumhare pet me.main doc ko call kar deta hoon."hanan said in with confused face.

"pagal ho kya."rushda yelled out of frustration.and now she is getting her moods swings which are  like pregnancy swings.hanan looked at her with hsi fierce eyes."what was that."hanan ask in his cold voice."hanan plz hato mujhe sone do vaise bhi meri saath dino ke loye neend udhne vaali hai."rushda said in frustration and didn't get digested by hanan.

"i asked something what was that and why are you behaving like this."hanan ask in his cold voice and straightly looking into her eyes.tears came in her eyes like waterfall."like for.real when i need these tears they won't come and now they are coming like they are free."rushda thought to herself.

"love what happen."hanan ask in panick tone."plz yaar chod do plz plz.plz."rushda said in pleading tone."are you on your menstrual week."hanan said while raising his one eyebrow.rushda look at him in shock.

"itna pagal to na samjho mujhe."hanan said while shooking his head."or ye mood swings hai tumhare hmm i understand."hanan said and twitch his lip intp a smile."itna hesitant kyu hona hmmm.mujhe bina kisi problem ke bata sakti ho tum me tumhe khaa nhi jaaonga."hanan said with a chuckle.

______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ(▰╹◡╹▰)