ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

Rushda realise that today is valima."accha accha jao yaha se ab mujhe ready bhi hona hai."Rushda said in irritating tone."mujhe jaane ka mann nhi hai."hanan said with a smirk.

"ha to betho yahi or mujhe jane do."rushda get up from the bed and went bathroom.after sometime as always rushda expecting him to busy in his phone.but it was looking he was waiting fot her.

Rushda came out of the bathroom and saw that hanan was looking at her.rushda eyes winded.rushda ran toward dressing room.and closed the door.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ●

"Ye kya tha mera dil drum beat kyu kar raha hai."i thought to myself."rushda isse chod jaldi ready ho vaise bhi tu aaj jaa rahi hai apne ghar oye hoye walle walle shaava shaava."i danced.

I take my clothes and and get ready.and came out.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

Hanan looked at rushda before he could say anything rushda put showl on her shoulder.

Hanan looked at her confusion."kya hoa."hanan asked."koch nhi pehele tum koch psychopath wali harkarte karte mene pehele hi showl daal liye."rushda said cutely.

"idhar aao."hanan called her."nhi me nhi aa raha tum firse meri wrist pakad logo tumhari grip vaise bhi tight hoti hai."rushda said while caressing her wrist.

Hanan came towards her and say."mujhe koi problem nhi hai agar tum dupatta nhi pehanti but only infornt of me."he said but last word was in his husky voice.which make rushda shiver.

"me jaa raha hoon makeup artists aayenge room me.me breakfast bejh va donga bahar aane ki jaroorat nhi hai or ha kamre me showl ya dupatta dalne ki jaroorat nhi hai."hanan said.

"bipolar kahika."rushda said loudly."hanan look back and wink at her and went away."tum."before she could said anything hanan was gone.

rushda was sitting and looking in her phone.but suddenly shifa came with tray of breakfast."good morning bhabhi"shifa said with a smile and put tray on the side table.

"good morning."rushda wished her cheerfully."aap breakfast kar lijiye makeup artists aa chuke hai bus aap ko tyaar hona vo aapka hi wait kar rahe hai."shifa said and was going but a voice stopped her.

"appi aap kaha jaa rahi hai."rushda ask."me tumhari dress lene jaa rahi thi noor ke sath."shifa said."kya appi vapis se koi heavy dress kya me vaha pe baggy clothes pehan ke nhi beth sakta."rushda said.

Shifa laughed at her and said."pagal nhi baggy clothes kaise pehan ke bethe gi."shifa giggled and went out of the room.

"yaar matlab jab bhi me baggy clothes ke liye bolta hoon sab haste kyu hai."rushda said in confusion."ese chodo me apna breakfast kar leta hoon mujhe bhook lagi hai."rushda said and took tray from table and start eating her breakfast.

She moan because of yummy food."mmmmh kitna mast breakfast hai."rushda said and start to eat her food.

●ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ●