ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

"thank you namak chiz bhi hoti hai."hanan said while clearing his throat."vaise thank you bolna jaroori hai kya ab to husband wife hai."rushda said unknowingly but didn't knew that it affect hanan so much.

Rushda started eating again.after finishing the chips.she throw the chips wrapper in the dusbin."hato yaha se sona hai mujhe."hanan said.

"oh hello me nhi sone wala tumhare sath iss pe."Rushda said with narrow eyes."to mujhe bhi sone ka koi shouq nhi hai samjh aai jaake couch pe soo."hanan said while pointing the couch.

"me nhi soh raha vaha tum so."rushda said and get into sleeping portion.hanan looked at her in unbelievable expression.

"oye utho hello mujhe bhi sona hai me kaha sou."hanan said."couch pe mere sir mat khao."rushda said irritatingly.

"tum uth rahi hoon ya nhi."hanan said with a warning."nhi."rushda said with closed eyes."tum."hanan said while coming towads rushda.and looked at her.rushda opened her eyes and looked directly into his eyes.that moment was like a slowmotion to them.

Rushda blink her eyes."sunno esa karte hai bed partition kar lete hai."rushda said and hanan looked at her."ok."he said.

rushda put pillows between them in line and Sleep on her side.hanan also laid.he was back facing her.same goes to her.

They both slept like this.but suddenly rushda said."mujhe hug karne ki aadat hai."hmm to."hanan hummed."mujhe hug karne ki aadat hai ye tumhari responsibility hai agar mene tumhe galti se hug kar liya to."rushda said.

hanan opened his eyes completely he also don't know why but rushda's talk affecting him.

●ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ●

Hanan waked up first and looked that rushda was hugging him tightly. and his hand was on her waist.a smile made its way on his face without his knowing.

He carefully took his hand from her waist and carefully took her hands and put her hands back and get up.

He went to to take bath and till rushda was sleeping uncomfortably like her favourite stuff toy got snatched from her she rubbed her eyes and open her eyes slowly and looked here and there then she realize that she is married now.she took a deep breath.she was missing her room.but don't know why she was feeling that she had her best sleep ever.

"oh i didn't hug him wow.i think i hugged this pillow."rushda think to herself."but it's not here its on the ground."did i hugged him."rushda was hoping that it will be a no.

In that time hanan came out out of the room and looked at rushda he was in his bathrobe.rushda looked at him.then his dress.she got shocked and looked away and closed her eyes tightly.

"jaake change karo sharam nhi aati hh."rushda said like she wasn't pleased."hhh me kyu jaao."hanan said while folding his hand on his chest with a raised eyebrow."aree pagal jaake change karo."rushda said while pointing him to go.

"ha ha ja raha hoon vaise 9:00 baj chuke hai."hanan said like he didn't care but rushda looked at him in shock."what the fuck 9:00 baj gaye or uthaya bhi nhi tumne mujhe."rushda said in shocked voice.

"ha to kya karta tum mujhe hug karke sone me koch jayada hi magan thi."hanan said while rubbing his hair."hhhhhh."another shock gaven by hanan."i was hugging you."rushda said in shocked voice.

"hmm."he said like he didn't care and went to change.rushda looked down.she was embarrassed.

After sometime came out from the dressing room.and looked at rushda was sitting in that position till now.and was thinking something.

"ready nhi hona."hanan said while putting his hand on his chest with a raised eyebrow.rushda came out from her world and see hanan.he was wearing black kurta pajama he was looking so handsome in dress and with that expression.

"done staring me."hanan said.rushda looked at him in shock."kya bol rahe ho hhh."rushda said."tum jaake ready ho jao kyunki me yaha poora din nhi rukunga samjh aai."hanan said sarcasticlly.

"to mat ruko jao tumhe rok kon raha hai hhh."rushda said while showing him her flaming eyes.hanan syes darkened."i told you to not to talk to me back 15 min i'm giving you to get ready if you didn't get ready in this 15 min i will make sure that you will get ready."hanan said in his husky voice.

He was glaring her completely."tumhe to me dekh longa."rushda said while showing her beautiful eyes to him.and went inside the bathroom.till that time hanan went to couch and start to scroll his phone.

After 10 min rushda came out from the bathroom in bathrobe and see hanan was sitting she was hesitating to go out like this.without knowing with her small steps she went towards dressing room.she think that hanan didn't notice her but he did.

"pagal ladhki."hanan said with a small laugh.and then again looked at his phone again.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ●

"thank god bach gaya me uggh thank god vo apne phone me gusa tha."Rushda said while thanking to allah.

Then i looked at my cuoboard and then took out one pair of sea green sweat shirt with black colour lower."i don't know who buys these clothes but the one who buy these clothes have good choice."i thought to myself and change into my dress and comb my hairs dry them and came out.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

Rushda came out and hanan looked at her.and then her hands."chudhiya kaha hai tumahri."hanan ask."kyu vo kyu pehanna."Rushda ask him."nikkah kal hi hoa hai hamara.or ha vo mene jo box diya tha vo kaha hai."hanan ask with one raised eyebrow.

"vo box mene dressing room me rakh diya or chudhi pehanna jaroori nhi hai."Rushda said with a unbother face."chudhi pehan kar aao varna puppo tumahara jina haram kar degi."hanan said."kyu vo kyu karengi."Rushda said."tum jaati ho ya nhi or ha aate vakt vo box jo mene kal diya tha na lekar aana."hanan said.

Rushda went inside the dressing room again lazily and after sometime she came wearing her wedding bangle set in her hands.and also with that box.

"lo."rushda took his hand and put that box on this hands."hanan looked at his hands and open the box took out the diamond ring from the box and made rushda wear that ring.rushda looked at him with confused face.

"chale ab."rushda said irritatingly."hmm."they were going outside but hanan stopped again.and ask" where is your dupatta."me nhi odhta dupatta."rushda said and was going to open the door hanan stopped her by pulling her towards him.

"i don't like to show my things to other."hanan said in his husky cold voice.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)