ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31

Its a new day where hanan and rushda was going to there perspective work.in the baig haveli everything was cool until it cam on Night hanan strictly told rushda to not wear an type of jewellery and makeup.

they rushda was nervous because of yesterday scene.they both went down and went towards dining room even though rushda didn't want to eat food.

With. A long sigh they both enter inside dining room.they salam everyone.and everyone was behaving normally like nothing happened yesterday which make rushda relax.

She looked towards puppo who was sitting with an irritate face and rushda know the reason behind it.so rushda silently eat her food.

As always dinning table was full with youngsters talks.every one was talking with each other.rushda was talking with shifa and trying to convert her mind somewhere else.on other hand hanan was just adoring rushda.and a smile was spread on his face unknowingly.

And it did noticed by everyone.every one was in happy that hanan was smiling.because hanan don't smile often if it necessary.or that smile is also fake.

"Bhai"saad whisper in teasing tone.hanan came back to his sense.and make his normal cold face."hmm."he hummed."bhabhi ko dekh liya acche se Aaj kal ham nhi dikh rahe aapko."saad said in teasing tone.

Hanan raised his eyebrow and said."oh really."hanan said sarcastically."koote khane pe dhayaan se samajh aai."hanan said in his strict voice.

"Yaar Bhai aap sacchi mood spoiler ho na."saad mumble."right."hanan said and continue his breakfast.

Saad look at him with pissed face and chew his sandwich."chale "hanan said while getting up from his place and wipe his hand with tissue.rushda look at him because she was fruits and her mouth was filled with strawberrys.

"Chale."hanan ask again.rushda nodded her head.and chew strawberry which was in her mouth fastly.and took her back ran behind hanan.

Because hanan was out already from there."aree ruko yaar."rushda said while running behind him.but she didn't see that all maids were bowing her but her mind wasn't there.

She came out of the haveli and then saw that every gaurd was bowing her.she look at them in confusion but run again behind hanan who was talking with someone in phone.

She run towards him and punch him from behind on his back.which obviously didn't affect hanan a bit.but he just raised his eyebrow and look at her small figure.

"Tum na bohot battamizz ho mujhe chhod ke aa Gaye waha par."she said and while glaring at him with her doe eyes.

Hanan just chuckled and open the door of car for her.she sat inside the car while glaring at him.but hanan just sit in the car."asllam wallaikum bade sain , badi Bibi."driver salam them.

"Hmm."hanan just hummed which seem rude to rushda."wallaikum asllam Bhai."rushda said with her cheerfull voice.

Hanan looked at her with his bombastic side eye.and hanan open the partition in the car.rushda looked away and open the window.and start to look out.

"Kis chiz ki narazgi hai bata sakti hai begum aap."hanan ask in his husky voice.but rushda didn't look at him and still ignore him."I asked something."hanan ask again calmly.

But rushda didn't respond him.and she pulled the last string of his patience.and hanan pulled rushda on his lap by her arm.rushda looked at him with widened eyes.

"Jawab na Dene ki gandi aadat hai na tumhari."hanan said while looking straightly in her eyes.but rushda didn't understand what he is saying so she took out her earpodes from her ears and said."what happen."

Hanan looked at her in confusion and then understand he bite his lower lip while controlling his smile."oooo hello kidhar hmm tum koch jayada battamizz nhi ho rahe hhh."rushda said while glaring at him.

At the end hanan ended up chuckling."wow kitne battamizz ho na besharamo ki tarah has rahe ho hhh." Rushda said again while glaring at him.hanan got silent and look at her with adore he don't know why but he can't stop himself from adoring her she is really cute , sexy and secducer at the same time.

"Yaar kaha kho jaate ho hhh."rushda said while coming closer to his face.but hanan pecked her lips.his sudden actions always left rushda shock.

"Tu...m"rushda don't know why but but she can't talk infront of him.hanan just smirk after seeing her flustered face.he peck again her lips then nose then eyes then cheeks.

Rushda was still sitting on her position like statue.hanan giggled on her expressions."begum."hanan whisper in her ear.rushda flinched and came back to her sense."yah Allah hanan kya ho Raha hai tumhe."rushda said in shock.

"Begum pe pyaar aa rha tha."hanan said and hide his face in her neck crook.rushda scrunched her nose."hato yaha se begum pe pyaar aa raha hai."rushda said and mimick him.

"Bade sain school aagaya."driver said."ughhh"hanan said and put down rushda from his lap and lastly peck her lip.they both came out of the car.rushda again saw gaurds car behind their car.

Rushda sheepishly look at their car and then look at hanan."bye."hanan said with a smile."bye."rushda said bye with tight lip smile.but hanan was looking at her neck.

Rushda eyes scrunched for a moment.then understand why he is looking at her neck continuously."haaanann."she yell at him.hanan just smirk.

"Hanan me chodunga nhi tumhe me bata Raha hoon."rushda said while glaring at him and touched her neck.hanan took scarf from car and give her."hanan sacchi me...kya."rushda said like hanan snatch her icecream from her.

Hanan just nodded."me na....a"rushda said and put scarf on her neck."bye begum."hanan said and went to car but rushda said."I ...hate u.."she said in anger.

Hanan look back again and wink.rushda just stomp her feet her and went inside school.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ. ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)