~ 4 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

After having lunch and watching a movie, the three of them returned home around 6 p.m. They freshened up and gathered in the living room. Raghav sat in the middle of Jhansi and Sravya, while they both laid their heads on his shoulders.

"What shall I prepare for dinner?" asked Jhansi.

"Something light and healthy," said Sravya and Raghav.

Jhansi rolled her eyes, listening to them, and said, "There are fresh vegetables and fruits in the refrigerator. Go and eat them. Why waste gas and my energy unnecessarily?"

Raghav and Sravya chuckled, listening to her.

"Chinnu, come, today we will cook for our lawyer Sahiba," Raghav said, looking at Sravya.

"Let's go, Nanna," said Sravya.

Raghav and Sravya went to the kitchen, and Jhansi followed them.

She hopped onto the high chair and said, "Do whatever you want, but don't mess up my kitchen."

Raghav and Sravya gave her a bored look and said, "Okay!"

Both the father-daughter duo scrutinised the whole refrigerator, making Jhansi annoyed. Sravya picked up an apple and washed it. She cut it into pieces, put them in a bowl, and gave it to Jhansi.

Raghav looked at the mother-daughter duo and asked, "How about Kadai Panner and Rotis?"

"Okay!" said both of them.

"What about dessert?" asked Jhansi.

"How about brownies?" asked Sravya.

She knows her mother loves desserts, unlike her father and her. Both of them aren't much fond of desserts except ice cream and chocolate.

"Perfect!" said Jhansi.

With that, the father-daughter duo got busy with cooking. Raghav prepared the dough and started to cook kadai panner. On the other hand, Sravya took all the required ingredients to prepare brownies.

Raghav started to hum songs while chopping veggies, making Jhansi and Sravya smile. Sravya gave nuts to Jhansi and asked her to chop them. Jhansi joined him while chopping nuts.

Raghav took the bunch of corriander and looked at Sravya, who was engrossed in preparing batter for brownies. He smiled mischievously, went towards her, and swayed it near her ear.

"Ah!" Sravya shouted, startled.

He then swayed it in front of her nose. Sravya turned around, twitched her nose, and then sneezed continuously five times. She glared at her father, who was laughing. She looked around and found tomatoes. She took two tomatoes and threw them at him, and he caught them perfectly, making her groan. She stomped her feet in annoyance, looking at him still laughing.