~ 7 ~

Sravya reached her Mama's home and saw her Thatha, Nanamma, Mama, and her Nanna sitting in the living room and talking while having their tea

Sravya reached her Mama's home and saw her Thatha, Nanamma, Mama, and her Nanna sitting in the living room and talking while having their tea. She walked towards them and greeted them. She excused herself and went to freshen up. She knocked on her cousin's room door and found it open. She peeped inside and saw her cousin lying on the bed, snuggling her favourite teddy, lost in her thoughts. She went inside and placed her bag on the couch.

"Thinking about my Anna?" Sravya asked, bringing Maya out of her thoughts.

Maya looked at Sravya and smiled. She stood up and hugged her, making Sravya smile.

Maya broke the hug and said, "I missed you, Chinnu."

"Lair. If you miss me, then you should have come to meet me. Chil, I'm just kidding," said Sravya.

Maya smiled faintly, and both of them sat on the bed.

"So, should I call you Vadina from now on, as you are marrying my Anna?" Sravya asked, smirking at her.

Maya smirked back and said, "You should."

Sravya looked at her narrow-eyed and said, "Hello, madam! I'm the one and only adapaduchu (sister-in-law) of yours. So, be careful with me. If you don't listen to my words, then I'll complain to my Anna."

Maya rolled her eyes and said, "I'm not afraid of your Anna."

"Yeah! I know. He totally became a Romeo under your spell," said Sravya.

Maya blushed, listening to her words.

"Oho, someone is blushing, ha," Sravya teased her.

"Shut up," said Maya.

Sravya laughed, listening to her, and hugged Maya and said, "I'm happy for you, Mayu. You have suffered a lot in the past because of that bastard, and somewhat because of Mavayya and Attayya too. Start this new journey of yours, forgetting everything."

"It's not as easy as you think, Chinnu. And a lot happened in my life that you guys aren't aware of," thought Maya.

"I have booked an appointment at the spa for us tomorrow morning. Diya Akka would join us. Taara Vadina had some important work, so she couldn't come," said Sravya.

"What's necessary for all this now?" said Maya.

"Oh! Come on, Mayu. It's one of the most important days of your life. You are going to be a bride only once in your life, so you need some pampering. Moreover, we need to make my brother faint looking at your beauty. I know he is already smitten, and he doesn't even care if you go in your pyjamas to the mandap, but trust me, you will feel calm and relaxed. Don't worry, I have asked them to use only natural products. So, I'm not going to listen to any of your rants," said Sravya.