~ 30 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

It's been a month since two couples got married. Veeru and Taara returned two days ago from their one-month-long honeymoon. Arjun and Diya were busy with their respective jobs. Surya and Pranav were busy with their classes. Sravya was working in her cabin while humming a tune when there was a knock on her cabin door.

"Come in," said Sravya.

"Hey, Sravs," Riya said, peeping inside.

"Hey, Riya. Come inside, why are you standing there?" said Sravya, looking at her.

"No! I have to go. Actually, I came to ask, Will you join me to the temple in the evening?" asked Riya.

"Yeah! I don't have any plans. I'll come, but is there anything special?" asked Sravya.

"Yeah! It's my parents' anniversary today. I told you, right? I couldn't join their Shirdi trip, as they had planned it all of a sudden. So, I want to go to the temple today," said Riya.

Sravya nodded her head and said, "Okay! Aren't others going to come?"

"Nope! Deepu and Keerthi said that they shouldn't come. Revanth is going to his sister's house tonight for dinner. Nikhil is also not coming," said Riya.

"I'll leave early and pick you up. Is that okay?" asked Sravya.

"Yup! Now, I need to go. Bye," said Riya, and she went from there.

"Bye," said Sravya, and she got engrossed in her work.

She finished her work early and messaged her father that she was going home, as he was in a meeting. After going home, she had a glass of juice and went to her room. She quickly took a shower and came in a bathrobe with a towel wrapped around her hair. After a while, she got ready in a black kurta and yellow straight pants. She put on a small bindi and took her duppatta, sling bag, mobile, and small wallet. She rushed downstairs while calling her mother. She informed her mother about her plans, and she asked her to go in the car, taking a driver. Sravya sighed and asked her when she would come, to which she replied that she would come in an hour.

 Sravya sighed and asked her when she would come, to which she replied that she would come in an hour

(Sravya's attire)

"You look gorgeous in this half saree," said Sravya, looking at Riya.