~ 29 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Everyone returned to their respective homes by evening. Sravya stayed at Avinav and Maya's home. Surya told his parents that he needed to talk with Maya, so he came to their home after dropping his family off at his home and changing into his casuals.

Sravya was running with Maya and the twins behind her when she bumped into someone, making both of them fall down. Sravya shut her eyes in fear and clutched that person's shirt tight in her fist. That person sneaked his hands around her petite waist, making her heart beat faster. And she knows it's him. Only he can make her heart flutter and make her feel butterflies in her stomach.

Sravya laid her head on his chest and wrapped her hands around him for a moment, forgetting everything, as she thought she might not get this opportunity to stay this close to him again. She felt her heart calm as she heard his heart beat. She felt content and safe, but she knew that it wasn't permanent. Maybe she could treasure all these memories. She opened her eyes slowly as she felt him caressing her cheeks lovingly. She got lost in those dark brown eyes that she had always dreamed of.

Surya was coming in search of Maya and Sravya when he saw Sravya running towards him. She was looking cute in that skirt and shirt.

 She was looking cute in that skirt and shirt

(Sravya's attire)

For a moment, he got lost listening to her giggles while she was running. His heart swelled with joy as he listened to her giggles. Before he could come out of his trance, Sravya bumped into him, making him fall down with her. His heart skipped a bit as she landed in his arms, and he could feel his heart beating faster as she touched him. His breath hitched as she wrapped her arms around his torso and placed her head on his chest. For a moment, he forgot everything around him. He thought about how perfectly she fit into his arms. He felt at home and peaceful as she was in his arms.

Unknowingly, his hands made their way to her cheeks as he felt an urge to caress them. He caressed them lovingly, making her look straight into his eyes. He felt something in his heart as he looked at her innocent face. He looked into her deep black eyes. There is something in her eyes that is attracting him, but he can't decipher it. Before he could read her eyes, she averted her gaze from him and looked away as if she didn't want him to read her.