~ 12 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

The next morning, Sravya woke up around 11:30 a.m. She sat on the bed and stretched her arms lazily. She looked around for her phone and found it on the nightstand. She unlocked her mobile to see whether there was any message from him or not, and she frowned upon seeing that there was no message from him.

"Why didn't he message today? Is he fine?" thought Sravya.

She got off the bed, folded the comforter, set the bed properly, and went to freshen up with disturbed thoughts.

She came out of the bathroom, wiping her hair with a towel, when her mobile buzzed. She quickly went towards the bed and picked up her mobile. She sighed in disappointment, as it was a message from her best friend that she had collected her hall ticket. She thanked her and told her that she would come to her hostel and take it in the evening around 4 p.m.

She put her mobile aside and got ready in a white kurta set. She grabbed her mobile and went to check on Maya. She knocked on the door of Avinav and Maya's room. Avinav opened the door and asked her to come inside.

"Where is Mayu?" asked Sravya, going inside.

"She went to freshen up. I'm going downstairs; both of you come soon," said Avinav, and he went from there, taking his mobile.

Sravya nodded her head, locked the door, and sat on the bed, waiting for Maya. After a while, Maya came out of the washroom and stood there in a dilemma about whether Avinav was there in the room or not.

"Your husband is not there. You can come," said Sravya, who heard the click of the door.

Maya sighed and came towards Sravya.

"Get ready fast, Mayu. I'm super hungry," said Sravya.

"Just give me ten minutes," Maya said, picking up her outfit that was placed on the bed.

Soon, Maya came out of the closet wearing a beautiful red kurta and palazzo set.

"You are looking beautiful, Mayu," said Sravya, looking at Maya.

"Thank you! And you look no less," said Maya.

"Okay! Thank you! Shall we go?" asked Sravya.

Maya nodded her head, and both of them went downstairs. They saw everyone sitting and talking.

"Oho! Look, our new bride is here," said Arjun, looking at his sister.

Maya glared at him and went and sat beside Jai, placing her head on his shoulder, while Sravya went and sat beside Shekar.

"Didn't Varsha and Vansh wake up?" Sravya asked, looking at Arpita.

"They woke up, had their food, and again slept," said Arpita.

Soon, everyone had their lunch. After having lunch, Sravya went to meet her friend to get her hall ticket.

"Hey, Momo," Sravya said, hugging her best friend.

"Ayyo! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that? Call me Mahi or Mahira," said Mahira, hitting Sravya's head.

"Okay! Sorry! I missed you so much, Mahi," Sravya said, hugging Mahira.

"I missed you too," said Mahira.

"Come, let's go and eat your favourite momos, Momo," said Sravya, winking at Mahira.

Mahira hit Sravya's head and said, "Let me drive," pushing Sravya aside and wearing the helmet.

"This is too bad, Mahi," said Sravya.

"If you want, you can come, or else I won't mind leaving you and going to eat momos," said Mahira.

"I don't know how your Ram is handling you," said Sravya.

Mahira glared at her and said, "It's Abhay Ram for you. He is my Ram."

"Chill babes. No one is going to take your Ram from you," said Sravya, hopping onto the scooty.

Sravya and Mahira sat on the shore with a plate of momos and a water bottle.

"So. Did you enjoy the wedding?" Mahira asked, taking a bite of momo.

"Yeah! We have enjoyed it a lot. What about you?" Sravya said, dipping a momo in green chutney.

"Well, my parents and Ram's parents want us to get married," said Mahira.

"So, what do you want to do?" asked Sravya.

"I don't know, yaar. I mean, I'm sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with Ram. But I'm not ready for the marriage yet. It's a big responsibility," said Mahira.

Sravya smiled at her and said, "Then tell the same thing to Abhay. What is his opinion?"

"He is ready to wait for me. But his grandmother wants to get married by the end of this year by hook or crook," said Mahira, making a crying face.

"Why don't you get engaged then? Tell your family that you need some time before you get married," said Sravya, picking up the last momo.

"Ram said the same. Well, let's see how our parents would react to that," said Mahira.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine," said Sravya.

"I hope so," said Mahira.