~ 19 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

After a few days, Raghav, Jhansi, and Sravya returned from their vacation. After returning, Sravya left for Hyderabad for Mahira and Ram's engagement. Jhansi couldn't come because of her work commitment. Raghav said that he would come on the engagement day.

Mahira invited Surya and Pranav too, but they said that they couldn't come. Pranav is looking after the Chowdary Group of Industries in the absence of his Suhaas, as Suhaas is in London, looking after some issues over there. Surya couldn't come, as it was Roshini's death anniversary after two days. They apologised to her and congratulated her.

"Yaar, Teacup, come fast, dude. I'm getting late," shouted Mahira, wearing her earrings.

"Sh, I'm coming. I've gone to bring flowers, Momo," said Sravya, coming towards her.

"Where is the stylist?" Sravya asked, looking around.

"She went out just now. Uff, this stupid earring is getting on my nerves," said Mahira, irritated.

Sravya shook her head, took earrings from her, and made her wear them carefully.

"Ouch!" said Mahira.

"Is it hurting a lot?" asked Sravya, looking at her.

"No! Just a little," said Mahira.

"Done! Why didn't you put nail polish on?" said Sravya, looking at Mahira's fingers.

Mahira bit her tongue and said, "Oh no! I forgot."

"Wait, I'll apply it," said Sravya, and she started to apply nail polish to Mahira's hands and toe nails.

"Where is Amma?" asked Mahira.

"She is at the altar. You didn't wear your anklets either," said Sravya.

"Yeah! I think I have forgotten to wear them too," said Mahira, smiling cheekily.

"Give them to me," said Sravya.

Mahira gave the box to Sravya, while Sravya wore anklets for Mahira's feet.