~ 16 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Surya was talking with Pranav and two other boys, Jagath and Mohith, when his eyes fell on her. There she is. She is looking absolutely gorgeous in that saree. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she walked inside the auditorium with her best friend, Mahira. Pranav, who was standing opposite Surya, saw him lost somewhere. He looked in the direction where he was looking and saw him lost in Sravya, making him smirk.

"She is looking beautiful, right?" asked Pranav.

"That would be a small word to describe her beauty, Mava," said Surya, still lost in Sravya.

Pranav and the other two hooted, bringing him back to the world.

"I think someone is smitten by someone's beauty," teased Mohith.

Surya glared at him and said, "There is nothing like that."

"Yeah! We saw how someone was ogling at her a while ago," said Jagath, rolling his eyes.

Surya huffed and said, "Yes! I was looking at her. Are you happy now? And there is nothing wrong with admiring beauty."

"Oho!!" hooted Mohith and Jagath, while Pranav smirked.

"By the way, I didn't mention your name," said Jagath, smirking at Surya while he looked away.

As soon as Sravya stepped inside the auditorium with Mahira, she felt someone's gaze on her. She knew it was him, but she didn't dare raise her head and look at him.

Mahira looked at Sravya and asked, "What happened? You are silent all of a sudden."

"Nothing," Sravya said, tucking the tresses that were falling on her face behind her ear.

"Oh! Is it?" asked Mahira when her eyes fell on Surya, who was looking at Sravya without blinking his eyes.

"Yeah! I told you, right?" said Sravya.

Mahira smirked and said, "Your hero is looking at you only."

Sravya bit her lip and said, "I know."

Mahira looked at her amusedly and said, "You knew."

"Yeah!" mumbled Sravya.

"Hey, girls! You look gorgeous," said a girl, coming towards them, followed by two other girls.

"Thank you, Tarani! You guys look no less," said Sravya.

"Let's click a few pictures," said another girl, Sahithi.

They posed for a few pictures and were talking and teasing each other when one girl saw Rahul approaching them.

"Hey, see! Rahul is coming towards us. I think he is going to propose to Sravya," said the third girl, Kareena.