~ 10 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Sravya, Diya, Arjun, Vikram, Siri, Taara, Veeru, Yash, and Arpita were sleeping in a room. They have spread mattresses on the floor and are sleeping peacefully, as they were tired from the previous night's event. Maya and Avinav are sleeping in their respective rooms. Varsha and Vansh are sleeping with Jai and Janaki.

It was around 3:30 a.m., and Sravya's mobile started to buzz, making her groan. She cut the call and slept, turning her face to the other side. The mobile again started to buzz, much to everyone's irritation.

"Whose stupid phone is that?" yelled Arjun in his sleep, pulling Diya close to him.

"It's not mine," Diya mumbled, hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

Sravya cut the call, but it started to ring again, making everyone groan.

"Uff! Someone cut the call or threw that stupid thing away," Siri said, hiding her face in the pillow.

Sravya picked up the mobile and started to shout at the person without looking at the caller ID.

"Woah! Calm down, young lady. That much anger is not for the health of a beauty like you," said the caller.

Sravya woke up with a jerk, listening to the voice, and looked at the caller ID. It's her love, Surya. She cursed herself and bit her tongue.

She composed herself and stood up. She tied her hair and went to the balcony, taking her blanket.

She sat on the swing, placed her legs on the table, wrapped the blanket around her, and said, "Flirting in the early morning is also not good for the health of a stupid person like you."

"Did you just say that I'm stupid?" asked Surya.

Sravya giggled and said, "You are very smart, Mr. stupid."

"I'll see you once I return. By the way, what are you doing?" asked Surya.

Sravya yawned and said, "Humans will usually sleep at this time. I don't know about you."

"Are you saying that I'm not a human?" said Surya.

"Huff! Finally, your brain is working. I thought it went on a holiday," said Sravya.

"When I go on a holiday, my brain will also go on a holiday, right?" Surya said sarcastically.

"Whatever! First, tell me, why did you call me at this hour? I'm so tired," asked Sravya.

"Just like that. I was getting bored, so I thought to call you," said Surya.

"Are you crazy? You called me at this hour as you are bored," Sravya yelled at him.

"Hehe!!" laughed Surya.

"Moron!" scolded Sravya.

"Oy! Stop scolding me," said Surya.