~ 22 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Sravya was going to Riya's home when her mobile started to buzz. She smiled, looking at the caller ID.

Phone Conversation:

"What a pleasant surprise! My Anna remembers me. I thought you had forgotten me while romancing with my Vadina," teased Sravya, answering the call.

"Are you done with your drama?" asked Avinav.

Sravya laughed and said, "What? I have all the rights to tease you, Anna."

Avinav groaned and said, "Fine, my dear Chelli (younger sister). Where are my brownies?"

"Oh! You saw my story already," said Sravya.

"Yeah! So tell me, when are we going to taste your handmade brownies?" asked Avinav.

"Why do you need my brownies when you have your personal chef? Moreover, that recipe is taught by your wife, and she will make you better than mine," said Sravya.

"I don't know all those. Your brownies are looking so tempting," said Avinav, whining.

"You are still the same, Anna. You used to nag Chinnamma and Ammamma for food all the time, and now you are nagging us. I don't know how Mayu is handling you," said Sravya, chuckling.

"She very well knows how to handle me. Don't worry, I'm sure that you will get a husband who is a foodie like me, and then you can cook for him with your hands," said Avinav.

Sravya rolled her eyes and said, "Let's see."

She was about to say something when she heard Maya say, "Avi, did you eat my peanut chikki?"

"Umm, yeah! I was feeling hungry a while ago. And I found that in the cupboard, so I ate it," said Avinav.

"I was craving to eat it. So, I hid it from you, but how can food hide from your hawk eyes?" said Maya.

Sravya giggled, listening to her.

"You know what? I hate you. You shouldn't laugh at the expense of your brother," said Avinav, whining.

"Who is that?" asked Maya.

"Your sister-in-law," said Avinav, and he switched on the speaker.

"Hey, Mayu!" greeted Sravya.

"Hey, Sravs!" greeted Maya.

"I heard that someone is having cravings. By any chance, did I get promoted to Atta?" Sravya asked, smiling mischievously.

She could imagine the blushing face of Maya.

"Shut up, you idiot!" yelled Maya. "There is nothing like that. And for now, there is no way for you to get promoted."