~ 35 ~

Hey guys!!

Hey guys!!

Your author is back with another update, but I'm quite disappointed because the votes are not even 50% compared to reads, and it's quite disheartening. So, please vote; it will be encouraging and motivating to write, as I can think that you guys are liking the story. I'm updating this update even though the target hasn't been reached.

If the low response continues, I may discontinue this at some point. Because when there is no output from the other even after many efforts, it's not worth it, right?

Anyway, I'll stop my blabbering here.

.
.
.

Author's POV:

Surya looked at Sravya, who was coming with Mahira and Maya, while laughing over something as Mahira whispered something in her ears.
She was clad in a powder blue and pink lehenga and looked looked resplendent. Sravya sat on the chair that was placed in the center of the garden. He was wearing a a blush pink kurta and cream trousers. He looked at the little bundle of joy in his arms, who was looking around with big eyes. Today morning was their mehendi, and at night it was their sangeet. Tomorrow morning was their Pellikoduku and Pellikuturu ceremonies at their respective homes, and at night it was their wedding in their Kuldevi temple.

 Tomorrow morning was their Pellikoduku and Pellikuturu ceremonies at their respective homes, and at night it was their wedding in their Kuldevi temple

They were getting married, and he still can't believe it. He looked at Sravya, who was smiling as the photographer was taking her photos, but he could see her smiling forcefully. He couldn't see the sparkle in her eyes. He wants to see her beautiful and wholehearted smile, not this fake one. He knows she accepted to marry him, as she has promised Dharani. He still doesn't understand why his sister has taken that promise from her and them.

He felt a tap on his shoulder, giving him a break from his thoughts. He turned around and saw his best friends standing there and smirking at him.

"Girlfriend, don't you think someone is smitten by looking at his bride?" said Maya, looking at Aashi.

"Of course, boyfriend. See, how he is so lost in her that he didn't notice his son, who was trying to gain his attention," said Aashi, smirking at Surya and picking up the baby in her arms.