~ 21 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Raghav and Jhansi were sitting in the living room and reading the newspaper. Meanwhile, Sravya came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe after taking a shower. She went to her walk-in closet and stood there, confused about what to wear.

Her eyes fell on the saree collection, and then she remembered his words, "I don't know why you aren't fond of sarees, but you really look elegant in the saree."

Sravya pouted and finally decided to wear a saree. She picked up a sky blue cotton saree. After a few minutes, she looked at herself in the mirror and finally got satisfied with her look. She took a few selfies and went downstairs. She saw her parents having their juice. She greeted them and sat on the empty couch.

 She greeted them and sat on the empty couch

(Sravya's attire)

Jhansi, who was drinking her juice, choked, looking at Sravya, who wore a saree.

"Did the sun rise in the west today?" asked Jhansi.

"What?" asked Raghav, looking at Jhansi weirdly.

"What do you mean, what? Did you look at your daughter? She wore a saree. I always had to plead with her to wear it, and now she has worn it on her own," said Jhansi.

Sravya rolled her eyes while Raghav laughed, listening to his wife.

Raghav looked at Sravya and asked, "Is there something special today, Kanna, that you wore a saree? Or are you going somewhere?"

"There is nothing special, Nanna! I just felt like wearing it today," said Sravya.

Raghav smiled at her and said, "By the way, you are looking beautiful, Kanna."

Jhansi narrowed her eyes and asked, "Is it? Or is there something else?"

Sravya pouted and said, "My dear, lawyer Sahiba, stop looking at me like that. I'm already feeling nervous, and you are not helping at all."

"Why are you nervous in the first place? Wait, are you going on a date with someone?" asked Jhansi.

Sravya rolled her eyes and said, "What? No, Amma. It's just that I want to go to the office with Nanna."