Chapter four: The Valley of the Wolves

It was a sunny, peaceful morning in Aurs, the birds were singing and the villagers were out with their daily tasks. Everyone was content, unaware of the danger lurking in the shadows.

Inside the shrine of lions' war room, Shiro, Lance, Pidge, Avok and Bandor were still waiting for Romelle.

Shiro said. "I hope Romelle gets here soon. We need to finalize our plan before it's too late."

"So, where's Romelle again? Didn't she call us here?" Lance said.

Pidge was sounding slightly worried. "Uh, I'm sure she'll be here soon."

Just now, Romelle teleports into the room, right in between Pidge and Lance. Both of them scream.

"I've got news, the coalition agrees that we should take back Pollux." Romelle said.

Romelle's announcement takes the team by surprise, but they quickly regroup and focus on the new plan.

Shiro nods thoughtfully. "Taking back Pollux won't be an easy task, but we need to do it to protect Aurs. We'll need to strategize and gather our forces."

"Exactly, so part of that strategy, I'm sending you, Lance, Pidge, Hunk, Avok and Bandor to Pollux on a mission to retrieve some information on how to discover some weak spots within the military and maybe we can explore that by taking back Pollux." Romelle said.

"Uh, Romelle?" Lance said.

"What?" Romelle asked.

"Hunk's not here, he's helping the rebels with humanitarian work." Lance explained.

"Oh! Be right back!" Romelle said as she subsequently teleports out of the room.

"She's gonna do that all the time now?" Avok said.

"Oh, definitely." Lance asked.

"Did I hear the Priestess? She's needed in the meeting with the chorus immediately." One of the priests said.

Just then, Romelle teleports into the room, this time with Hunk.

"Oh! Hello, everyone. What A wonderful interruption to my morning meditation, and to see so much of our beautiful planet before I've had my daily tea ceremony." Hunk said.

Romelle said, guiltily. "Sorry, I may have gotten a little lost on the way. But, like I was saying, the Pollux has tons of people that you can welcome with your cooking and along with your technological ideas with Pidge."

"Pollux? The Pollux, the same place where the portal took place." Hunk said.

"That's the one! As my first act as queen, I'm sending you all on the mission while I...stay back and do important Priestess duties." Romelle said.

"Hey! Leave it all to us! It'll probably be a boring mission anyway." Shiro said.

Everyone chuckled as the priest said. "High-priestess Romelle, you are extremely late for your next meeting."

Romelle sighs. "Oh! We'll go the fun way."

After that, the team quickly gets to work, formulating a plan to retake Pollux and ensure the safety of Aurs. They know that the road ahead will be difficult, but they are determined to stand strong against the looming threat.

After riding on Kuro and Kiaion, the group are walking through a forest.

"So... this is, like, your kingdom?" Hunk asked.

"Not exactly the perfect place to grow up." Avok said.

"Still, it must be nice to be home. Do you miss it?" Hunk said.