Chapter twenty-three: Krolia's lessons

Keith and Krolia's journey to the source of the quintessence continued, each facing their own challenges. While Keith practiced with his blade, honing his skills and seeking control over his Galra side, Krolia sat in meditation, seeking inner peace and clarity.

"Uhhh... Kro... I mean, Mom," Keith said hesitantly, interrupting Krolia's meditation.

"Yes, Keith," Krolia replied calmly, her eyes still closed.

"Are you meditating?" Keith asked, unsure of how to proceed with his question.

"Yes, I am," Krolia said. "I sensed your presence, and I knew you had something on your mind."

Keith took a deep breath, mustering the courage to speak his thoughts. "I... I know why Kolivan sent me to you personally," he said.

"You do?" Krolia asked, her brow slightly raised.

"Yes, but..." Keith paused, searching for the right words. "I'm worried about controlling my Galra side," he admitted.

Krolia's expression softened. "You have every right to be concerned, Keith. It's a powerful part of you, and it can be difficult to control."

"But you've taught many like me to control their sides," Keith said, seeking reassurance.

"That's true," Krolia said. "I have guided others who have struggled with the same challenges. And I believe that you have the strength to overcome them as well."

"How can I do that?" Keith asked, his eyes filled with determination.

"The first step is to gain balance within yourself," Krolia said. "You must embrace both your human and Galra sides, and find a way to coexist peacefully with both."

"In my heart," Keith repeated.

"Exactly," Krolia said. "When you can find balance within yourself, you will be able to bring balance to the world around you."

Keith nodded, taking her words to heart. He knew that the path ahead would not be easy, but with Krolia's guidance and his own determination, he was ready to face whatever challenges lay before him.

start with the basics." She pointed to the flowing water and the vibrant moss that clung to the rocks. "The water flows through this creek, much like the energy flows through your body.

In the mystical Quantum abyss, on a mountain adorned with a cascading updown creek, Krolia, a wise and enigmatic guide, embarked on a profound journey with Keith, a young seeker yearning to master his Galra heritage.

"To harness the power of the Galra side, you must open all the chakras," Krolia proclaimed, her voice echoing through the serene mountain air. "Keith, tell me everything you know about chakras."

Keith, intrigued yet slightly apprehensive, asked, "What are chakras?"

Krolia, sensing Keith's hesitation, responded with a disappointed sigh. "Oh, I see. I guess we'll start with the basics." She pointed to the flowing water and the vibrant moss that clung to the rocks. "The water flows through this creek, much like the energy flows through your body. Observe the pools where the water swirls before continuing its journey. These pools are akin to our chakras."

Keith, eager to grasp the concept, repeated, "So chakras are pools of spiraling energy in our bodies?"

"Indeed," Krolia confirmed. "If there were no obstacles, this creek would flow pure and clear. However, life is not without its challenges, and things tend to fall into the creek. What happens then?"

Keith contemplated the question, then replied, "The creek's flow is obstructed."

"Precisely," Krolia agreed. "But if we open the ponds between the pools, the energy can once again flow freely." With a deft movement, Krolia removed the moss blocking the exit for the water, and Keith watched in awe as the water that was once blocked by the moss became clear and vibrant.