Chapter seventeen: Kral Zera

At a Galra base, Keith and two blade of marmora, Ilun and Vrek have infiltrated the base, with intentions to take down the empire for good.

The three of them moved silently through the dark corridors, their steps calculated and precise. Keith, with his mullet and fierce determination, led the way, his hand tightly gripping his sword as if it were an extension of his very being. Ilun and Vrek trailed closely behind him, their movements fluid and graceful, their bodies ready for any encounter.

They had been preparing for this moment for months, gathering information, honing their skills, and waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. And now, they were finally here, infiltrating the heart of Galra power.

"That's our target. As soon as it docks, we go." Ilun said.

Keith nodded, his expression determined. "We have to make it work. This is our chance to strike a major blow against the Galra."

Ilun and Vrek exchanged glances before nodding in agreement. They had put all their trust in Keith's leadership and were ready to follow his lead.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Ilun said as they looked at crates.

Keith said. "Trust me."

Ilun and Vrek exchanged worried glances but nodded in agreement. They had learned to trust Keith's instincts and were willing to follow him into any battle.

As soon as the last of the supplies were unloaded, Keith gave a signal and they emerged from their hiding spot, swords at the ready.

"Good tip, halfling." Ilun said.

Just then, the skilled trio got their weapons at the ready.

"Follow me". he said.

"Here it is." The Galra soldier pointed to a shaft that led upward. "This will take you directly above the bridge."

"Thank you, brother." Ilun said.

Keith nodded in understanding and signaled for Ilun and Vrek to follow him into the shaft. Slowly, they climbed up, careful not to make any noise that would give away their position.

"The Archivist is taking too long to start the ceremony." A great giant of a man came into the room.

"The Archivist?" Keith asked.

"If he waits much longer, the empire will descend into chaos. Make ready for takeoff." he said.

Keith exchanged a determined look with Ilun and Vrek before they nodded in unison. This was their chance to strike.

With Shiro and the others.

"I'm telling you, Vrok's wanton attack was only the beginning. Without an emperor, more and more high-ranking officials will start lashing out and consolidating their power at the Kral Zera." Lotor said,

his voice filled with calculated confidence.

Shiro nodded in understanding. "And that's where we'll strike," he replied, looking at each member of his team. They all knew it would be a risky move, but they were determined to take down as many key players within the Galra as possible.

"Uh, just gonna jump in here. What exactly is the Kral Zera? Is there food there? It sounds awful fancy." Hunk said.

"It's the coronation ceremony for a new emperor or empress. It is held on one of the first lands on Altea we, the Galra, conquered. Feyiv, a sacred land." Lotor said.

"Okay, so who all will be at this Kral Zera?" Shiro said.

"Allow me to show you. May I, Shiro?" Lotor replied.

"Go ahead." Shiro said.

As Lotor pulled up the information on the computer screen, Shiro and the others leaned in closer to get a better look. The screen displayed a detailed list of people.