Chapter 4 | Humminbird and Sparrow AKA A.D.O.R.B.s

◈◉◈

◈◉◈

Tony used a blower fan to clear the smoke but by the time it cleared the two teens were gone. Tony groaned in frustration while the others gasped for air. Steve looked around at his team started to stand up straight and let out a soft sigh of relief. He looked at the wall that Tony had blasted and walked to the control room while the rest followed.

The room had a big screen along with two iMacs, Tony clicked the mouse and a password window popped up on the large screen. Tony hacked into the system only to find it empty except for one file. He clicked on it and the video started. It was a girl she had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Sup, Avengers." she said "Yeah, I knew you'd show up one day or the other. I can never stay hidden forever. And by doing so I've put Moony in danger. Damn my life sucks." she sighed and leaned back against the rolling chair throwing her head back " Okay, I'm not supposed to be using Moony's camera. So, I have to finish this quickly..." she trailed as she sat back properly "I just wanted to tell you don't try looking for me because it would be of no use." the Avengers exchanged confused looks "You're probably not buying it, I show you." she said slowly changing her appearance to look like Steve. The Avengers' eyes widened "Hey Rogers." she smiled before changing to look like Natasha "Okay, so don't go thinking I'm like Loki, okay? I'm not a maniac. No offence to your brother, Thor. He's just coo-coo that's all."

"Rey, I'm back." yelled a male voice in the background and they knew it was the guy that was with her.

"Oh, Shit!" Rey cussed in a whisper before yelling "Did you bring my Boba?!"

"Yes. How can I forget? You have that like... every day." Jay retorted in the background.

"Once a week." Rey corrected. "And you're the one who has it every day."

"Tomato tomata." Jay shrugged. Rey rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe I still tolerate him." she sighed annoyed before turning to the camera. "Oh shit! It's still on." she grumbled "Uh. So I just want you to know that we're not the enemy but we're definitely not friends. This is Hummingbird sighing off." the screen turned black for a few seconds before it started again "And if you're wondering? That's my alter ego." she said before it blacked off again.

◈◉◈

It had been two months since the two teens had escaped from the Avengers and just like Rey had said in the video she left, it was not easy to find them. But something everyone knew about Tony is that he never gives up, he is way too stubborn. He had been looking for clues on the girl's alter ego rather than on her. Since she could change her appearance to look like anyone and any gender there was no point in looking for her when he knew it would lead to a dead end. Tony was correct Hummingbird was a lot easier to find than looking for Rey.