Chapter 3 | Therapy

◈◉◈

◈◉◈

While Rey was out flying the Avengers all sat in the penthouse in silence after what happened. Clint was wondering if what the girl was seeing in her nightmares was it what she had actually been through and was having flashbacks of. "What does she dream about?" Clint asked.

"Barnes." Natasha said. "What happened to her back at HYDRA."

"One night she woke up and didn't sleep for three days." Jay said.

"So she has flashbacks of what happened to her?" Bruce asked Jay and Natasha nodded. He looked at Tony and Steve who were silent thinking of what Rey was going through "Tony, Cap, you should consider therapy for her."

"Therapy?" Tony asked.

"If she's getting nightmares... flashbacks of what's happened to her then it's mental trauma." Bruce said. "If this happens often she won't be able to get proper sleep."

"But I don't think she'd talk to a stranger." Steve said. "She doesn't tell us half the things." he said gesturing to himself and Natasha.

"But a therapist can help her in ways you can't." Bruce said. "I know one. She was my therapist."

"That Docter?" Tony asked. Bruce nodded.

"Yeah. Charlotte Charleston." he said.

"I don't know if Rey'd agree." Steve said with a sigh.

"I'd agree to what?" Rey asked as she stepped out of the elevator.

"We think you should go to therapy." Steve said.

"Therapy?" Rey asked with an expression that yelled 'Are you serious?!'.

"Kid, it might be good for you. It helped me." Bruce said "She is not just some therapist. She is one of the best." Rey looked down as she walked over to them and stood in front of Steve and Natasha. They understood and moved a little to the sides to let her sit in between them.

"Is that what you all think? That I should go through therapy?" Rey asked.

"Kid, you shouldn't just go through therapy 'cause we want you to." Clint said Rey glanced up at him "It will help you deal with what's happened. You might even get proper nights of sleep."

"Okay. I'll do it." Rey said.

"I'll talk to her. We'll have her fly over." Bruce said. "You want a place you're comfortable in?" he asked his voice soft with empathy lacing it. Rey nodded.

◈◉◈

Rey: