Chapter 6 | The Flacon

◈◉◈

◈◉◈

Rey:

Everything went black Rey groaned as she stood up un-covering the two adults

Everything went black Rey groaned as she stood up un-covering the two adults. Steve and coughed from the dust of the rubble. He looked down at Natasha "No, no, no, no, no. Please no." Steve cried as he picked her up and walked out of the rubble. Rey heard sirens wailing

"Caps." Rey said as she looked up Steve followed her gaze and saw Quingets fly toward them it was the S.T.R.I.K.E. team. "Let's go." Rey said as she and Steve ran to safety while the S.T.R.I.K.E. team swept the area.

◈◉◈

Natasha gains conscience on their flight back to DC. Rey carried Steve and Natasha back, she was going to head for the secret facility but Steve told her that they had to go to a friend's house. They were in DC by morning "Who is he?" Natasha asked as Rey retracted the suit back to her bracelet.

"Where does he live?" Rey asked.

"I don't know." Steve said.

"What's his name?" Rey asked.

"Sam Wilson." Steve replied.

"Ronica, get me coordinates Sam Wilson." Rey said pressing the temple tip of her glasses.

"Samuel Wilson found." V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. said as a map appeared on the lenses of the glasses with a red dot moving. "Found him think he's on a run," Rey said. "I haven't done my run in two days either." Rey said tying up her hair in a bun taking off her leather jacket and stuffed it in the panda backpack. "Let's go." Rey said as she threw the backpack on her shoulder and started running.

They soon reached the guy's house and Steve knocked. Rey was a man who drew certain's open, when he was Steve he opened the door. "Hey, man." he greeted.

"I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low." Steve said.

"Everyone we know is trying to kill us." Natasha said. Sam looked at her and then and the teen who stood between them

"Not everyone." Sam said assuringly stepping to let them enter.

Rey sat in a room that looked like it had recently been occupied. There were band posters like the 1D, Queen and AC/DC, the walls were baby-pink and a bunch of equipment for music recording like microphones, pop filters, digital audio workstations, and speakers with a few instruments but what caught Rey's eye was the keyboard. It reminded her of the Piano that she would play at HYDRA before her cryosleep.