Chapter 3 | Hospital Brake Out

◈◉◈

◈◉◈

Rey:

Rey pulled up at the alleyway between the hospital and an office building

Rey pulled up at the alleyway between the hospital and an office building. Rey walked in before she walked over to the receptionist. "Excuse me. I would like to know which floor Nick Fury's operation theatre was on." Rey said the receptionist looked up at her "I'm Agent 16 and am looking for Captain Rogers. He's a fugitive of S.H.I.L.E.D. we have reasons to believe he is here." Rey showed her a fake ID the Fury had given to her before. The receptionist nodded before making a call.

"Dr. Holly there is an Agent of S.H.I.L.E.D. down here. She says that Captain Ame-" the receptionist stopped when Rey pushed a button to cut the call line.

"Sorry, but no one is to know about our mission." Rey said in a monotone voice.

"Our?" the receptionist, Rey gave her a small smile.

"We already have agents positioned in the hospital." Rey said. "Just tell me what floor the operation theatre was on."

"Sixth." the receptionist said.

"Thank you." she said and walked away from the receptionist and to the elevator. As she stepped out of the elevator she saw a man in the dark blue hoodie push the redhead assassin into a room. Rey ran over to the room and sat down on the bench against the room's wall. "Activate Superman's hearing (enhanced hearing)." Rey spoke in code.

"Activating enhanced hearing." V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. spoke the next voice was the redhead assassin's.

"I don't know." she said.

"Stop lying!" the super soldier snapped.

"I only act like I know everything, Rogers."

"Bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?" Rey frowned Pirates? What pirates? she thought. It was then it hit her they were talking about the Pirates that hijacked the Lemurian Star

"Well, it makes sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in so do you." Natasha said.

"I'm not gonna ask you again." Steve said fiercely.