Chapter 7 | The Winter Soldier

◈◉◈

◈◉◈

Rey:

They stole Sam's Flacon suit and he went to kidnap Sitwell Rey masked Sam's phone number to appear like Pierce's

They stole Sam's Flacon suit and he went to kidnap Sitwell Rey masked Sam's phone number to appear like Pierce's. Steve, Natasha and Gwen waited for them at the building while Rey went with Sam listening to his and Sitwell's conversation over the comms.

Rey saw Sitwell talking to his guards before they left he picked up Sam's call assuming it was Pierce. "Yes, sir?" he asked.

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Sam asked in an amused tone.

"Who is this?" Sitwell asked.

"The good-looking guy in the sunglasses, your ten o'clock." Sam said Rey rolled her eyes. Sitwell looked around but did not find Sam. "Your other ten o'clock." Sam said Sitwell turned to his left and saw Sam "There you go." Sam said and raised his juice as if he was greeting him.

"What do you want?" Sitwell asked.

"You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride." Sam said.

"And why would I do that?" Sitwell demanded and Rey pointed the laser at him from the gun of her suit. 

"Because that tie looks really expensive,"  Sitwell looked down and saw the red dot of the laser "and I'd hate to mess it up." Sam said threateningly.

"Damn, that sounded like you do it every day." Rey said and Sam chuckled.

They were on the rooftop of a building with Sitwell Steve kicked him through the door. Sitwell stood up and tried to walk away but could not get away from Steve followed by Natasha.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve ordered.

"Never heard of it." Sitwell denied putting on his glasses.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve asked as he continued towards Sitwell who backed away to the edge of the building.

"I was throwing up, I get seasick." he said he was about to trip over the edge but the blonde soldier grabbed him by the collar. Rey and Gwen landed in a three-point position on Sitwell's sides in their suits surrounding Sitwell.