Chapter 1 | Mace Windu

◈◉◈

◈◉◈

Rey:

2014

2014

It had been six months since Rey and Jay last saw the Avengers and they did not even try to find them. All their memory of Rey and Jay had been wiped due to the memory-wiping serum in Rey's gas grenades.

In the six months, Rey and Jay had flown across the six continents they drove from city to city, yes drove. Since Rey could change her appearance to look like an adult she had got her license for a car and two-wheelers. Rey would drive from city to city singing songs word to word that blasted on the radio while Jay would wear earplugs and sleep in the back seats.

Rey was in Washington DC driving her Royal Enfield Bullet 350 back to the apartment from the grocery store. Jay was in his Taekwondo class, in the six months Rey had put him in different martial arts classes and when they were on the run she herself would train him. Jay had been improving but still could not do the hardcore flips and stunts.

They moved to Washington a month ago and it was the longest they stayed in one place. Rey had found out that Fury was currently in Triskelion Washington's S.H.I.E.L.D. base supervising the project of the Helicarriers. It was called Project Insight which was the very project HYDRA planned to take over the world with.

Rey had gone to the S.H.I.E.L.D. base disguised as an agent and left a USB drive on Fury's office table with all the necessary HYDRA files she had hacked out before had she run away. Along with the files she also left a recorded message explaining that she used to be an asset for HYDRA and had run away.

Of course, Fury being Fury did not completely trust her. He found a way to contact her and the two finalised a date for a meeting along with a plus one in case things went south. Their meeting will be a week from now in the cafe that is in front of Rey and Jay's apartment so that if they had to take a run for it they could quickly get their belongings and run.

Rey felt a bike dash past and overtake her she frowned at the figure he looked familiar. It was then she saw the unmistakable spangled shield on his back. Her eyes widened when she saw it she knew exactly who it was. "Shit." she cussed under her breath "Roinca." Rey heard a beep and the lenses turned blue the UI was activated "I have to get outta here and make sure Captain Ice-cream doesn't follow me."