Chapter 7 | The Barton family?

◈◉◈

◈◉◈

Rey:

Wanda had taken a hit on everyone but none of them were in the condition Rey was in

Wanda had taken a hit on everyone but none of them were in the condition Rey was in. Wanda's control over their minds faded away from everyone except Rey. She wanted Tony to watch his child suffer just as she and her brother did after their parents died. Wanda knew that she would feel the guilt for it later but she did not currently.

Jay knew exactly what Wanda was making Rey see. Rey was reliving that event of her life that still scared the hell out of her. The event that gave her PTSD. Jay was told to stay and then get but hearing his sister screaming he took his flight suit and took off ignoring Bruce's protest. 

As soon as Jay left Wanda targeted Bruce letting out the Angry Shrek as Rey called him. Tony had gone to get the Hulk under control before he could tear apart the city. "Rey, I could really use a lullaby." Tony said.

"Well, that's not gonna happen. Not for a while. The whole team is down. The witch messed with everyone's heads. Rey's taking it hard, you got no backup here." Jay said as she kneeled next to a squirming Rey.

"Is she okay?" Tony and Steve asked at the same time. Jay did not have to reply Rey's screams filled everyone's ears through the comms.

"Stop! Please.... I'll do it right next time! Stop! Please!" she screamed.

"I need help." Jay said through the comms. Soon Steve and Thor ignoring the visions they were having rushed to help Rey. Clint brought Natasha over to Rey.

"What's happening to her?" Thor asked.

"The witch's making her re-live the event she has PTSD from." Jay said stroking Rey's hair trying to calm her. They all turned to Jay in shock. "We can only stop it by knocking her out." Jay said. "Thor, you've got to knock her out."

"But that could hurt her-"

"NOTHING'S GONNA HURT HER MORE THAN WHAT SHE'S GOING THROUGH!" Jay shouted in anger unable to see his sister in such a condition. "JUST DO IT, GOD DAMN IT!" Thor hesitantly gave Rey a mild zap knocking her out. Jay pulled Rey closer to him and her cradle carrying her back to the jet. He landed down and lay Rey on the floor holding her close. "Rey... oh Rey..." Jay cried hugging the knocked-out girl close to his chest.