Chapter 9 | Confessions

◈◉◈

◈◉◈

Rey:

Jay, Fury and Hill filled Steve and Natasha in on how the Avengers fought Rey and Jay at HYDRA's warehouse in New York City and the apartment in Mumbai

Jay, Fury and Hill filled Steve and Natasha in on how the Avengers fought Rey and Jay at HYDRA's warehouse in New York City and the apartment in Mumbai. To say the two were shocked was an understatement because they had no memory of the events since Rey had wiped their memories.

"So, you sayin' they defeated an alien army but got their asses kicked by two kids?!" Sam asked in amusement "That's-" he chuckled "That's just messed up."

"What's messed up is that she's made serums that can wipe memories." Gwen said "I want one." Rey walked into the room hearing Gwen she smirked.

"Well, I don't just go around handing it." she said "But since you are badass and sassy I give you a formula."

"Can we get back to the task at hand?" Fury asked taking a picture of Pierce looking at it. "This man declined the Nobel Peace Prize. He said, 'Peace wasn't an achievement, it was a responsibility.' " Rey scoffed at Pierce's quote "See, it's stuff like this that gives me trust issues."

"We have to stop the launch." Natasha said.

"I don't think the Council's accepting my calls anymore." Fury said.

"Well, you are dead." Jay said and Rey and Gwen chuckled. Fury glared at the three teens before opening a briefcase revealing three chips on a sponge bed.

"What's that?" Sam asked.

"V, bring up hologram PI-23." Rey said. A hologram appeared on the table showing Project Insight's Helicarriers rising into the air.

"Once the Helicarriers reach three thousand feet, they'll triangulate with Insight satellites becoming fully weaponized." Hill explained.

"We need to breach those carriers and replace their targeting blades with our own." Nick said.

"One or two won't cut it. We need to link all three carriers for this to work, because if even one of those ships remains operational a whole lot of people are gonna die." Hill and Fury explained as the hologram showed exactly what would happen.