Chapter 4 | MacBook store

◈◉◈

◈◉◈

Rey:

Rey took the two back to the old apartment she and Jay used to share and got clothes to disguise themselves with, they changed while Rey waited for them in the drawing room

Rey took the two back to the old apartment she and Jay used to share and got clothes to disguise themselves with, they changed while Rey waited for them in the drawing room. When Natasha came out she did not find the twenty-six-year-old blue-eyed blonde in a leather jacket and black skinny jeans but instead found a fourteen-year-old brunette with brown eyes.

The teen sat on a couch with earphones in her ear listening to music. Her eyes were closed her head moving to the beat of the song the play as she sang every word in a low whisper. Steve walked out of the room in his disguise and noticed his co-Avenger looking at the girl. he immediately grabbed his shield while the assassin grabbed her pair of Walther PP and pointed it at the young girl.

Rey enjoyed herself listening to her 'One Direction 🆔❤' playlist knowing every word to almost all their songs. As the song ended, she opened her eyes and saw the two Avengers looking at her. The Widow had her guns pointed at Rey she could see the Widow's lips moving as if she was speaking but Rey could not hear her because the next song had started by then. Rey took off her earphones and looked at them. "What? Never heard someone listen to songs and sing before?" she sassed.

"Yes but never saw someone as a brunette teen who was blonde adult five minutes ago ." the Widow said in the same sassy tone.

"Oh shit." Rey said as her eyes widened in realisation, she looked down at her hands and saw they were their normal size and not the big ones they were when she was undercover as R.I.S.R. "Look I know this sounds crazy but I can change my appearance."

"Yeah, no shit." Natasha said before frowning confused.

"What?" the two Avengers asked in shock and confusion. Rey used all her energy to change herself back into looking like R.I.S.R. they looked at her in horror and shock.

"Is R.I.S.R. your code name?" Steve asked.

"It's an acronym of my full name." Rey said.

"Which is...?" the Widow asked.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you. Orders are orders." Rey said

"You were ordered to follow out every order." Steve said.