Chapter 5: Aurora

I woke up in the back of a car, in the trunk to be precise, being squished by Camille who had also woken up. She put her finger on my mouth telling me to not talk and pretend to still be unconscious. When Aurora took her out of the trunk she punched her in the face before running away. I quickly stood up running in the opposite direction. But Aurora appeared in front of me with a hand around Camille's throat and told me that if I tried to run away she would snapped her neck. I sighed before following her knowing there was nothing I could do, I really hated super speed. We entered St Anne's church, which Marcel, who wasn't there, had transformed into a vampire gym.

« What are we doing here ? Camille said clearly scared.

- I heard a rumor that these men train here, hoping to be made into vampires. So I'm going to grant them their wish, Aurora said cheerfully.

- Wait. Please, I don't know you, but if you have a problem with me, fine but please let them go, she asked Aurora looking at me and the men.

- I assumed you knew who I was when I told you my name, Aurora told her surprised. I am the long-lost love of Niklaus Mikaelson. He and I are having a little bit of a spat at the moment, as he took my brother captive. Now, it has come to my attention that you are... quite precious to him. And you, she added looking at me. Are quite precious to his sister.

- Well you should tell her that... I mumbled.

- So now, I'm going to turn them. And once they're in transition, they'll need to feed. And since you will be the only human blood available... Nik better give me what I want. »

Aurora went to one of the men, a blonde guy, and bit into her wrist making him drink her blood. When it was enough, she snapped his neck, making Camille flinch. Blood was staining her lips and teeth but she didn't care and just asked who wanted to be next. After she killed all of them, she had a little chit chat with Camille about her family, who seemed to all have horrible deaths, I must add. But what Aurora was most interested in was Camille's relationship with Klaus.

At some point, Aurora threw her against the wall, almost killing Camille in the process, I didn't have much time before the vampire woke up. I didn't know what to do until a spell I never used came to my mind.

« Audi me Klaus Mikaelson. Come to the St Anne church fast, I casted using the small amount of magic I siphonned earlier. »

Klaus's pov:

« Aurora is upset because I have her beloved brother, so she took Camille and Y/n as leverage. Well, it'll be the last mistake she ever makes, I stated stomping toward the door.

- Might I suggest you pause just a tick and think this through, Lucien said.

- Move. Now !

- If Aurora is upset, might she just be leading me into a trap ? My sired had.

- Aurora has neither the means nor the will to harm me.

- Maybe but she is a vindictive lunatic. And we don't even know where she is.

- We do, I said as I heard Y/n telling me where she was. We're going to church, I stated. »

Y/n's pov:

After casting my spell, I was now hoping it had worked, because listening to all Camille's darkest secrets...well I would have passed. At least Aurora didn't ask too many questions to me when she realized I only knew Freya. Finally a very unhappy Klaus walked in.

« Stop this game, he told Aurora.

- This is not a game, Nik ! You're in danger of losing the love of your life...Me. We're finally together after so long apart, all the world before us. I can dodge the nuisance of the prophecy, my brother and your brother's insufferable influence... But I cannot overcome your affections for someone else. Call me jealous.

- I remember full well the extent of your jealousies. But what surprises me is that they extend to the... the lowly therapist, he said gesturing toward. You can't believe she means anything to me.

- But I do believe it, Nik ! I see it, the fear in your eyes.

- Do you actually love her ?

- You know I love you, he said not answering her question.

- I'm so glad you admitted that. I wanted Cami to hear it... Before I rip out her throat.

- Can we not ? I intervened. Like come on she is no rival to you, I said trying to help Klaus. I've you seen you, I smirked making Aurora smiled.

- She's right, your fears are ridiculous.

- I have no doubt about that. I was just hurt you would lower yourself to this rather friendish lie. You were drawn to her thinking she was pure, but she has quite a darkness in her. Why else would she be drawn to you ? I might have my imperfections but I'm not fake whereas Cami ? She's just an illusion.

- Aurora... »

But before he could add anything, Camille headbutt her, making Aurora furious and knocking the blond woman out. The woman laughed. While I could see Klaus become furious until he vamped speed with Aurora outside. The small problem is that when they left a newborn vampire stood up hungry for the blood that was pouring off the wound on Camille's head. I ran to her to protect her as the vampires all started to wake up. I helped her get up as we ran to a mop breaking it in half. We tried to put some distance between us and the vampire but without my magic I was as powerless as Camille.

Two vampires walked really close to us tackling us to the floor but we were able to stake them while I siphoned the one on me. I put Camille behind me using my magic to kill the vampire but they were too many. I killed a few but, when my magic gave up, one jumped on Camille making her yelled for Klaus. I tried to take the vampire from her but another launched at me and started drinking from me. I almost passed out, but suddenly Klaus, vamped speed inside breaking Camille's vampire back onto the ground before killing mine. He helped her get on her feet and as soon as she stood up she hugged Klaus into a hug. For the info I didn't get one when I saved her life too but it's okay...

Seeing both of our states, he took us to the Mikaelsons mansion. He put Camille in his room taking care of her. While I just passed out exhausted on a bench in the patio, with a fang mark on my neck still visible.