Chapter 11: Hey ! Back off.

Let's summarize shall we. Finn, another Mikaeslon sibling, was brought back to life with Kol, Davina trapped him into his vampire body to avenge what he did to Kol years prior. Then he died by Lucien bites that thanks to blood and black magic can kill an original. Oh yeah and Freya was kidnapped by him and brought to Mystic Fall but nobody thought to call me... Anyway... now I was at the Mikaelsons mansion to help Freya with a spell.

We were in one of the studies upstairs, and Freya was sketching a rough draft of a spell while I made research to kill Lucien. It was time to kill this guy, and if possible make him suffer in the process. A painful death.

« You're hovering, my girlfriend sighed at her brother.

- I'm supervising. How else to speed up your endeavors ? Perhaps I should bring Vincent here ? Force him to aid you by removing his legs ? Klaus asked. Or maybe do that to your little girlfriend.

- Vincent doesn't know how to kill Lucien either. Besides, if he leaves St.James, who knows what the ancestors will make him do next ?

- Hey ! Back off. No need to torture me I'm already helping Niklaus, I added rolling my eyes. I also want him to pay for Jakson's death if you weren't aware, Kol is right get your head out of your ass.

- The Ancestors are thoroughly occupied, according to Davina, terrorizing our brother, Elijah said, entering, cutting Klaus before he could answer me.

- What a surprise ! Another day, another witch inspired vendetta, Klaus said.

- Well D. can take care of Kol for now, I affirmed. She's strong enough.

- You're right, so let's focus our energies on Lucien. How do we demolish him ?

- We're working on it, Freya sighed again. But with all your interrupting, we can't focus, brothers.

- Yes ! While we all have our roles to play, Elijah can stay to oversee whatever our lovers are going to do. I'm actually going to do something, Klaus told us walking toward the door.

- Brother, doing something...

- The time for talking is done ! Klaus cut him off frustrated, leaving the room.

- Need to work on your anger issues buddy... I mumbled. It's not like we're not doing anything dammit. »

Freya and I were sketching with charcoal on a rough draft that covered the coffee table, while Elijah was now pacing impatiently.

« We're out of time girls.

- A sigil is a complicated symbol, weaponized and condensed to its most potent form. If we combine the right element, we'll have a chance at stopping Lucien and if I don't... she trailed off.

- What's happening ? I said worried standing up running to the courtyard where panicked knocking could be heard.

- What's wrong ? Hayley asked Camille.

- it's Klaus... Lucien has him, she said panicked.

- Freya invited her in ! I told her sensing she was overwhelmed.

- Yeah, come in, you're invited.

- Tell us what happened, Elijah demanded.

- Lucien ambushed him. He knocked him around like it was nothing.

- Because it was the case, with this serum, Originals are like toys for him, I sighed.

- Did he bite him ? Hayley asked.

- No, he took Klaus back to the penthouse.

- Lucien wants me at the Whiskey Cask, Elijah said reading the text he just received. He wants me alone and immediately. Or Niklaus will die.