Chapter 13: I hope I will wake up

Back at the compound, the Mikaelsons agreed to help us. Surprisingly, Klaus even pushed Freya and Elijah to agree. Freya and I drew a circle on the ground to draw Davina's spirit and protect it. For the spell, Freya needed to draw her power from on Original, Kol obviously volunteered, but he couldn't because he was marked with the magic of the Ancestor. Elijah was finally chosen. Like I did last time with Lucien, I put my hand on Elijah's and Freya's shoulders to help her draw more power.
She left for a while with Klaus and Elijah to take the ingredients and magic object she needed.

When they got back, I helped her channel Elijah, and we started chanting « Se que atrae us van el brun'en. Se que atrae us van el brun'en. »

We continued until Davina's soul was summoned into the ring of black sand and salt. Davina thanked us while we let out a relieved sigh, for the moment she was safe until we found a way to resurrect her.

We were now waiting for Vincent to come and help us find a way. In the meantime, I went upstairs to talk to Freya when I heard her talking with her brother, intrigued by their arguing, I clocked myself and listened.

« I think there's a way to kill Lucien, my girlfriend said.

- What is it ?

- As long as Davina's caught between worlds, I can use her as a conduit to channel the Ancestor magic. And with my magic, I can make Lucien killable again.

So, what's the problem ? Elijah asked.

- Everything comes with a price. In order to take power from the Ancestors, you have to steal it. Which means I'll have to draw through Davina while she's in the Ancestral Well. I have to break the circle that protects her.

- We can't do that. Freya, that will destroy her. Elijah interjected, easing my nerves.

- I know what's at stake, Elijah. I know. What the hell do we do ? »

I quietly got down the stairs, keeping the spell in place. I was so angry that she would even consider taking Davina's life. She was her brother's girlfriend, Marcel's daughter, my best friend.How could she ?

We already lost too many people to sacrifice one of our own. The end of the conversation that I heard made me think they were going to find another way, but it didn't mean they would find one.

I didn't say anything to Marcel and Kol not wanting to rip their family apart for something Elijah and Freya hadn't done yet. But just in case, I drank a vial of Klaus' blood that he kept for werewolf bites. I also siphoned Kol and Marcel when I hugged them, saying that the spell had tired me a lot. I also siphoned the object that Freya had given me, which I transformed into a ring, so I always had magic on me.

We were talking to Davina, well more like I was assisting a sweet daughter-father moment that was happening while Kol was trying to find Van into the city, the new Reagent to resurrect Davina.

Suddenly, Elijah entered the room, pushing Marcel into the wall, holding him while Freya took hold of Davina, as she started to steal magic for the Ancestors. I hadn't taken off the spell, and since I was in the corner, neither Elijah nor Freya saw me in the room.

The Mikaelson witch started chanting, while Davina begged for her to stop and screamed for Marcel. I hoped that Marcel was going to get out of Elijah's hold, but sawing him break my friend's neck, I finally stepped up. Using my magic, I broke Elijah's neck before running to the girls. I didn't want to hurt Freya, and I knew we needed the Ancestors magic, so I decided to try something.

I put my hand on Freya and one on Davina, making Davina anchor on my body and giving all the magic I had. Soon I felt something click into me, and I just whispered an unknown spell, suddenly Davina's soul disappeared going back to her body while I took her place into the now broken circle, just in time.
Freya looked horrified by what I had done when she saw my body fall to the ground while my spirit was sent to the Ancestors land.

I stood up now into the Ancestors land, in front of me was a woman I didn't know. Seeing me, she scoffed, clearly waiting for Davina to appear while I smirked. She left, leaving me alone, I didn't know what to do, I was just hoping Klaus' blood would wake me up. I was starting to panic a bit when a man approached me.

« So it's true, you're here, he smiled widely.

- I'm sorry, who are you ? I asked confused.

- I'm Henry. Henry y/l/n. I'm your father Y/n.

- What ? No. My parents abandoned me because I was a siphoner. I'm a Gemini's witch ! What are you talking about ? I yelled at him.

- That's not true... he answered, his voice breaking. We didn't leave you, we died protecting you.

- What ?... I stuttered.

- Your mother was a Gemini's witch, but I'm from the New Orleans witch Coven. I was born here and so were you. That's why you could access the Ancestors' land.

- How did you die ? I asked scared to know the answer.

- When your mother was pregnant we went back to her Coven because she wanted her family to be here when you were born and I agreed because I wasn't really appreciated by my Coven for this relationship. But during the pregnancy, we find out you were a siphoner. And so was your twin...

- I had a twin ? I cut him with tears in my eyes.

- Yeah, a brother. We named him Alexander. But when you were born, you were the only one who survived. Their is this thing call the Merge, a mental battle, that all twin have to do when they are 22, the one who survived is supposed to be the leader of the Coven. But something wrong happened, you guys did it without knowing, and the hazard chose the winner, he said a few tears rolling on his cheeks. When the Coven found out about all of it, they wanted to kill you, so we hid you far away, and hid your magic so they wouldn't find you. And only if you were endangered you would activate it again.

- So I killed our family...

- No you didn't, we made our choice to protect you no matter what, it's what parents do. And for your brother, like I said hazard was the one who took the decision. You are going to be a very powerful witch Y/n, don't underestimate your power. I really hoped I had more time with you, but your plan worked. You're waking up, he smiled sadly.

- I would have hoped to see you much longer too, I replied, hugging him. Would I be able to practice my magic again ? I asked aware that vampires couldn't do magic.

- You will, siphoner transitioned into heretic. You will be able to don't worry, sweety. I love you Y/n, he smiled. And don't forget for your friend, the only way to escape the merge is to have a dead twin.

- I love you too, I said my face was now wrecked from tears. » 

AN: Hi everyone ! Happy late Valentine's day lmao !

I want to thank all the people reading this story it really warms my heart !

Don't hesitate to tell me if I have to put more space in the chapter to make it easier to read !

Have a nice day !💙