Chapter 22 : Party

I was at Rousseau, taking a drink. The first place, I met Freya. And so like destiny, there she was walking to my table.

« Hi Mikaelson, I smiled.

- Hey Darling. Talking about Mikaelson, we do know how to party. Live music, open bar, dancing. I know things have been difficult with my family so you don't have to come of course.

- Do you know how long since I got to dress up and drink free booze ? If it's a party, I'm in. And we met at a party, you know, so just like old times, Love, I smiled.

- Good, she said, making us laugh together. Although, try not to kill my brother tonight. Or Hayley might not like it, she added as Hayley walked in. Speaking of which.

- Yeah, come on, I said standing up before hugging Hayley and sitting down next to her. Need anything ? I asked since I knew she'd rather spend time with Hope than be at a bar.

- I need a favor. I learned that the man who killed my parents was connected to the Hollow. I was just a baby when they were killed. I don't remember, but I do know where they killed. I was hoping maybe with your spells, and your witchcraft... She trailed off looking at us.

- You want us to do a reading ? Hayley, violent death has a very specific energy. I could conjure whatever there is to see, but you might not like it.

- I don't think I have a choice, she answered truthfully.

- Then we have to do it. The Hollow is still here. And Hope is still a target, I'm in. For Hope, I said softly.

- You shouldn't come Y/n, The Hollow already had access to your mind we wouldn't want him to take a hold of you again. And also you should assure that my brothers don't make the party at the mansion a bloodshed.

- Come on... I hate playing babysitter, I sighed. Except for Hope, I corrected myself seeing Hayley's look on me. Fine but if something bad happens, call me, I'll come right away . »

I vamped to the party not before dressing up. The music was loud, people were laughing but most of them were here to party not to celebrate the supposed truce between the Mikaelson and Marcel. I started to look for Elijah and Klaus which turned out to be easy since they were with Sofia, Marcel hookup or girlfriend, Vincent and someone I didn't know. But I could feel it, The Hollow's presence on them. Looked like we found the worshipers. I made my way to them, eavesdropping on their conversation thanks to my vampire ability. Apparently Sofia wanted Marcel back, which was understandable, but that was the fun part. The problem is that when Klaus spilled Marcel's blood into the abandoned house, it created some sort of thorns that can kill an original. Nice. After the bite a fucking plant could kill them. Immortal being... Not so sure about that. Before I went to join them, I saw Freya and Vincent talking into a pretty flamed dialogue. I went there, but as soon as I arrived he left.

« You're okay ?

- It's nothing, don't worry, she smiled.

- Let's forget about this mess tonight. Just you and I, Beautiful, I proposed.

- Fine, just for tonight, she took my hand and led me to dance. »

At some moment, the party started to get pretty heated and not in a good way. Dominic, who was one of the followers, wanted Elijah to give up Vincent and Marcel's life to assure the Mikaelsons safety.
But Elijah, surprisingly, refused. On the other hand Klaus and Sofia were also negotiating. A bit of a mess, let's say.

After a while, Freya and I went back to the Saint Louis Cathedral. She still wanted to enjoy the night so we left again to a Jazz bar.

« You're beautiful, I breathed out as we were dancing.