Chapter 10 : Saving Klaus and Elijah

The next hours and days were eventful like always...

Right now, I was with Freya trying to find a way to enter the chambre de chasse in which the boys were trapped with our ennenies and a plan to get them out of the place they were prisoners. But Freya had a better idea : get the boys out of the chamber of chasse and let them wreak havoc wherever they were after.

We went back to the mansion where Marcel, Lucien and Stefan were arguing on a plan.

« Freya figured out a way to get the boys out of the chambre. She just needs a strong enough power source, Hayley said as we made an entrance.

- I'd channel Finn, but he's all for letting our brothers perish. So I... We'll channel Lucien, she said, smiling at me. The older the vampire, the better the battery, she smirked.

- We're going to buy her some time, keep the Strix occupied, Hayley added.

- Wait, Lucien scoffed. So you want me here holding hands with the leftover sister and her girlfriend while you take the toddlers and tackle the Strix ? You must be jok... he said but was cut short by Freya flicking her wrist and snapping his neck.

- We're not dating, I mumbled.

- That was impressive, Stefan said at the same time.

- I work better with quiet, she smiled.

- Wait, so the plan is that the three of us are gonna keep one hundred of the world's most ancient vampires occupied ?

- Well, there could be another way, Stefan answered, receiving a curious look from Marcel. All you have to do is get us to the front door.

- Then let's go, I said. We don't have much time before it starts. Mission saving Klaus and Elijah has officially started guys, I stated. »

After they left, we took Lucien and tied him up before preparing everything for the spell. We had already started when Lucien woke up interrupting us.

« Did you have to tie me up ?

- I need you not to move, Freya answered, walking over to him.

- You're a dark one, Freya Mikaelson, he said amused. Vervain ropes, penetrating spells. Throw in a Pinot noir and a cheap motel, and you've got the beginnings of romance !

- Don't count on taking her on a date, first you'd have to survive this and second I'm the jealous type.

- I thought you weren't dating, he smirked.

- Well, Freya cut us off. I'm going to go into this little mental prison and shatter it from the inside. And it's going to take most of my power and probably all of yours.

- Oh love, my stamina's never been an issue. Go on, have at it. I'll be bound to the edge of my seat until your return, Lucien said flirtatiously, making me send him a death glare.

- Shut it and try not to die, Lucien. It would be a shame, I said sarcastically. »

Freya didn't respond to either of our actions and took a deep breath before chanting the spell. I put my hand on Lucien's hands and another one on Freya to help her channel him by using my powers. At a moment Freya stopped chanting, she was in the chambre. A few agonizing minutes passed until she woke up. I let my hand fall next to me as I saw an unconscious Lucien on the chair. We rushed to check on me but thankfully his heart was still beating, even though I might have preferred if it stopped. We were unbinding him when his skin started to turn red like he was being burned.

« No... Davina's breaking the link ! »

Lucien started to yell as the red passed from his hand to his neck, and then he passed out. The link was successfully broken by Davina. We let him there while Freya went to put water on her face. There was nothing more we could do now for her two brothers now.