Chapter 9 : We really have to stop seeing each other like that

Since the all, everyone almost died, Freya hadn't talked nor answered my message, which wasn't choking but still hurted a bit. So today, I entered the St. Louis cathedral where I knew Freya spent most of her time doing spells, hoping she would be there to talk. I opened the door, seeing her on the point of doing another spell.

« Need any help ? I asked, making her jumped a bit.

- I'm occupied, she answered dryly, not even looking at me.

- That's the thing, you're always occupied Freya, I said, stepping forward to her. We need to talk.

- Like I said, I don't have time Y/n.

- Okay, I snapped dryly. Can I at least stay here until you have some time, because Camille is a mess, Davina is into deep shit and let's not talk about Marcel either.

- As you'd like but don't talk. I need to focus. Cherko ils serachi. Cherko ils serachi. Cherko ils serachi, she chanted.

- What the hell, I said seeing the map bursted into flames while Freya sighed. What the hell... I repeated when the spindle flew across the room to the postcard on the walls.

- Are you looking for me ? Aurora said vamping to us before stabbing us with a syringe making us passed out. »

What a great way to start the day. I should really get the hell away from New Orleans, like is being kidnapped my role in life ?

If I didn't have people I cared about here, I would have left in a heartbeat.

I woke up on a couch, Freya, who was sitting next me woke up a few minutes after. I felt weak and my vision was blurry and by the way Freya was sitting, so was she. However, I could clearly see a redhead standing in front of us, Aurora, again.

« What did you do to me ? Freya asked glaring at her.

- I used the same concoction on you that my brother crafted for my... episodes. It's rather effective, wouldn't you say ?

- A cierta, Freya chanted before collapsing on the couch.

- Oh poor dear. Witches need focus and clarity of mind to cast spells, something you don't currently have.

- I get why you took Freya hostage and all but why me ? I mean, I'm barely a witch, like not a threat at all. Also the Mikaelsons don't give a fuck about me, I smiled sadly. If I didn't know you better I'll say you just wanted to see me again, I smirked before coughing weakly.

- It's true that I love your sarcasm Y/n, but see my dear you're wrong, Freya doesn't give a damn and Klaus knows it, she smirked.

- My brother will come for us, Freya affirmed.

- That's good. That's exactly what I'm counting on. The only question is... Will you still be alive when they get here ? Aurora smiled, shooting her in the stomach.

- No no no... I whispered, putting my hand on her stomach. We really have to stop seeing each other like that darling, I said seeing Freya lose consciousness.

- You're following her, dear. What a shame to waste a pretty face like yours, Aurora said shooting me as well before knocking me out. »

I woke in a coffin, their was no light, no space to move, I was buried alive. I touched my chest and my back, the bullet had gone through me, which was good but it was really close to my heart and I could feel myself bleeding out. Shit Freya, if I was in a coffin so was she, I had to get out of here. I took a deep breath trying to calm down my rising anxiety, it's not that I hate small spaces but I was literally in a coffin, underground, and like it wasn't enough, I was bleeding.
Closing my eyes, I tried to feel magic around me, I looked into my pocket after I felt something. In it, I saw something that wasn't mine but which had magic in it. I quickly siphoned it before casting a spell « Ventus."
The casket opened, dirt flying out of it, I stood up shaky. I looked around until I saw Klaus who vamped speed to me.