✧𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑✧

I'm a little late, but at least I'm here. That's gotta count for something, right?

Maybe that point doesn't matter though since I sort of kissed this guy's girlfriend less than twenty minutes ago. But whatever, right? What he doesn't know won't kill him.

Aaliyah's friends are ecstatic to see me when I get here though. Especially Eli. Eli's always happy to see someone though, so it's not all that surprising or rewarding.

"Noah! Hey, man. What're you doing here? Is Aaliyah coming too? What about Eliana? Does she have her with her?"

I smile simply as I step closer to the counter while Eli rattles off his questions. "No, bud. Elaina's not coming here. Wanna know why? Because she's three, and there's a lady flashing people over there." I hum as I nod to my right.

He frowns and quickly looks over my shoulder. "Oh," He grimaces. "Um," He awkwardly starts looking for a bouncer. When he makes eye contact with a guy standing in the corner, he gestures to the woman. They guy seems a little disappointed to be having to do it, but he shuffles on over.

I smile briefly at him. "Hey, you know of a guy who's, uh..." I awkwardly glance around the room to see if I can find him myself. "I don't know—Waiting for someone?" I look back at Eli. Kiara didn't even give me a description. We both sort of forgot.

Eli stares. Awkwardly, he shifts on his feet. "Uh...no." He mumbles. He clears his throat and quickly continues. "You know, James is gay." He informs.

I cock my head back. "Is he?" I shrug it off. "Cool...I guess." I mutter. I don't know why I needed to know that now. Or at all. But that's kind of Eli's whole shtick, so it's to be expected.

"So...it's cool if you're...you know."

I raise a brow. "Hm?"

"Into...you know." He repeats slowly. I stare silently back at him. "Dicks." He eventually whispers.

"I—" I cut myself off quick and just look away for a second. "Eli, I'm not gay." I inform with a shake of my head. "I'm—It's my son's mom's boyfriend. I'm supposed to meet him before he can come around my son."

"Oh," Eli blinks a couple of times. He frowns. "I thought she was with you."

I laugh at that, unable to help it given what I did before I left hers. "No." I chuckle. "She's not with me."

"Oh." He frowns like I've just hurt his feelings somehow. Kind of that disappointed frown Cam gave us.

"So..." I shake my head slowly. "Haven't seen anyone who looks like they're lost?"

"Everyone here looks like they're lost, man."

I stare. "Yeah." I slowly mumble. "Yeah—Stop watching chickflicks with my sister, dude. It's getting to you." I wave my hand around my temple.

Eli frowns. "You say it like I have a choice."

I perk up when I spot Lucas about to rush behind Eli. "Hey, hey," I call him before he can go too far. I might get more results with him. He's more observant of the room than the others are.