Main AU: Fluffy hair

It was early in the morning and birds were tweeting away in a conversation in the trees. The sky was still dark as if it was night time. The cold breeze was blowing against tall trees that surrounded a family house.

William was working quietly in the basement making sure not to make any noise just in case his strict husband heard. He thought everything was going perfectly well until heavy footsteps were getting louder. William was starring at the door and was thinking what to say but he knew there was no way out of his husband's lectures.

"William my love, what are you doing up so early in the morning?" the older man asked calmly. "Its only 6:32, you shouldn't be awake right now." The younger man looked panicked. He was worried what his punishment would be. "I can't sleep," William replied.

Vincent walked over to his husband. "Why don't we cuddle for a bit instead?" he said lovingly, "Its better than working." They pulled into a small hug and the older man kissed his husband's fluffy hair. "Lets go," he said then glitching to their bedroom.

The smaller man was snuggled up in his husband's arms resting his head on the older man's chest. Vincent gave William a small kiss on his forehead and stroked his fluffy hair gently.

Not long later, William had fallen asleep. His breathing was steady and calm. Vincent smiled calmly and closed his eyes to sleep. The two lovers hugged onto each other and soon both fell asleep.

————————————————————————
Sorry this is such a short story :) Hope you enjoyed it!