Fantasy AU: Forbidden

In this land of magic, its all quite wonderful and fun! Its all fun except some rules. This land contains wizards, witches, special colorful creatures and humans.

The humans are separated from those creatures and must never be allowed together. They live on the opposite side of each other. No one dares to break the rule or else they would get executed in many different painful ways, but... There is one wizard and one human who secretly love each other.

Wondering how they met? Well, this is how it started! The wizard, William, was strolling late at night next to the river that separates the humans and creatures. He then heard a few distant screams ahead. This however drawn his attention and he decided to check it out.

When he arrived at the spot, he didn't see anything until there was movement in the water. He used his magic and pulled the thing out the water. It was a human... Their enemy. He wasn't suppose to cross over to his side. The human started to cough out water and later panted.

"What are you doing here, human?" William asked confused. They still seemed out of breath so it tool him a few seconds to respond. "I-I... I don't know!" he replied. "You do know its against the law to be here? So go back! Im giving you a chance," William said crossing his arms.

The human sighed, "I can't, they hate me!" There was a confused look on the wizard's face. "What do you mean?" he asked. "There was this one girl who accused me of something I never did!" the human said, "Im Vincent by the way..."

William got more interested into the story and sat down on the grass crossing his legs. "Tell me the whole story then, Vincent! Sounds interesting," he then said smiling. "Um... Sure?" Vincent replied and confused why the wizard didn't kill him.

Earlier today
Vincent was sitting under a pink, blossom tree reading a fairytale about wizards. He didn't really have many friends but he did have one. She was called Crystal, a smart, brunette with hazel eyes. Both Vincent and Crystal was 19 (Crystal older by two months.)

It was a sunny day and there was a rainbow across the blue sky. The floor was a bit damp from the rain earlier. Crystal on the other hand had lots of friends. Too many to count. She was now taking selfies with another girl names Luna, she had blond hair with brown highlights and ocean blue eyes. Vincent didn't really like her friends, they were um well... too much like annoying brats. He was only friends with Crystal because he thought she was different.

"Hey Vince! Wanna join?" Crystal asked, running to him, "Pretty please? Just this time?" Vincent doesn't normally, but he made an exception this time. "Alright, just this once," he said. The two have been friends for about 4 years now. "Come on! Follow me!" Crystal said and dragged Vincent along by his hand.

They arrived at their home village. It was quite small but aesthetic. There were trees like everywhere and small cozy cottages. The landowner was talking to another man. Crystal, Vincent and her other friends were all gathered together in a circle. They had something in their hands, it was a emerald gemstone.

"What is that?" Vincent asked. "It's the emerald gemstone!" Crystal said eagerly. "W-wait! Your not suppose to have that though!" Vincent whispered. "Oh who cares! Are you just afraid if we get caught? Such a wimp," one of the friends said. "Hey! Don't call him that," Crystal said backing up her bestfriend. "Okay okay, whatever," the friend said.

Vincent then saw Crystal give Luna a glance as if she was telling her to do something. "Vincent can you hold it for a sec?" Luna said and gave it to him. Vincent took it and was confused. "Mr. Landowner! Vincent has taken the emerald greenstone!" Luna called out. Everyone in the group started to laugh including Crystal.

The landowner turned around immediately and came over. "Vincent! What in the world are you doing with that?" he shouted. Vincent looked absolutely broken and shattered. "T-they gave it to me, they told me to hold it! I swear- I swear I didn't take it!" he said panicking. "He had it in his hands! Didn't he guys?" someone said. They all nodded even Crystal.

Vincent was staring at his "bestfriend" in disbelief. "I'm sorry Vincent, but you are to never come back to the human place again. You broke one of the most important laws..." the landowner said, "You lot, please escort him out." The group nodded and dragged him away. Vincent was silent the whole time, not even listening to the insults he was given.

"Haha, you really thought we were gonna be nice to you, didn't you?" one said.

"Your just a low level person, a peasant! Remember that," another said. Crystal stayed silent for the whole time. "Your just a bitch no one wants!" someone else said.

Once they reached the river, they chucked him in and left, laughing. Soon, the laughs had died away. Vincent was left alone in the river that separated the human and creatures. "Fuck you Crystal. Fuck you, I hate you so fucking much. I wish you never existed..." Vincent thought. Tears were streaming down his face now.

Now

"Yeah, thats what happened," Vincent finally said. "Oh... Im so sorry that happened to you!" William said frowning. "No, its alright," Vincent replied, "I should have just died in that river, you shouldn't have found me." The wizard gave him a friendly hug. Vincent only froze in shock. It was his first time touching a wizard.

But then, he realized it didn't matter if people were wizards or not, it mattered if they are loyal and caring. "Stay with me," William said. "What? How?" Vincent asked. "Disguise yourself as a wizard!" William replied. "Umm... Okay? Sure!" Vincent said still confused.
________________________________
1002 words and I doubt anyone will read till the end! If you did thank you and I hope you enjoyed. :D